• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Stopped eyeballing it and just picked it up instead...

169610714_10222644165466615_1063484413849054686_n.jpg

The past five weeks has been a rather grotesquely expensive month or so for me.

Tempurpedic_T2_ProAdapt_Firm_SILO_AdjustableBase_TEMPUR-ErgoExtend_ThreeQuarter_WithRemote_White_SplitKing_Nov17_5x7_251218042324748592-scaled.jpg

Fully loaded. Split CA King with ergo extend bases. Crazy ass things have massage (magic fingers!) and somehow monitors heart rate, breathing, snoring, and props you up when you snore. And in the morning you get an email with a report of how well you slept.

8d8c0dfd536d49768341e89345750fbb.jpg

800 hp, rear wheel drive, soft rubber....whaddya mean my tires are bald at 7k miles!?!

Genesis-II-S-335-Lifestyle-61006001.jpg

Could have got free assembly and delivery from Home Depot. But after going to multiple stores, some of which had as many as four of the same model “built” and on display ready to go, only to see that you get what you pay for. Every last one of them was either scratched, dented, missing knobs/hardware, and/or just poorly assembled. So it was worth it to schlep the 150lb box home myself and spend 2 hours building it for the satisfaction that it was done far better than anyone at Home Depot was capable of.

vaeKTgO.jpg

And damn this thread used to have someone getting a pew pew damn near every page. Been awhile since we’ve seen one huh? Now if I can only buy some bulk bullets for the damn thing....

Finally moving on from my Dewalt 14v setup. Home Depot was/is having some promos. I essentially got 4 batteries for free, about $300 worth in free batteries. Apparently I can return the batteries and get a pro-rated amount back. I may do that with one pair, don't think I need 8 batteries.

Now I just need to add an angle grinder, oscillating tool, jigsaw, and sawzall :teeth

Makita-XT288T-Cordless-Power-Tool-Combo-Kit-Plus-Bonus-Items.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-04-07-at-8-36-30-AM.png

Last edited:
my experience is that angle grinders can drain a battery pretty quick. i don't have a cordless sawzall yet but i imagine it's pretty thirsty for the angry pixies too. i'd keep the batteries

Yeah I can attest to the fact that a Sawzall will chew through batteries quickly. if it is something simple I will bring out the cordless but if I am going to be a bit I drag out the long ass extension cords.

Trying this from my phone.

Sig P365 SAS 😎

Attachments

• IMG_20210407_160338_086.jpg
    IMG_20210407_160338_086.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 33
Finally moving on from my Dewalt 14v setup. Home Depot was/is having some promos. I essentially got 4 batteries for free, about $300 worth in free batteries. Apparently I can return the batteries and get a pro-rated amount back. I may do that with one pair, don't think I need 8 batteries.

Now I just need to add an angle grinder, oscillating tool, jigsaw, and sawzall :teeth

Makita-XT288T-Cordless-Power-Tool-Combo-Kit-Plus-Bonus-Items.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-04-07-at-8-36-30-AM.png

Another thing to add, Dubbs:

Back