• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

So, I was at a restaurant once, and the building was redoing their common area.

One of the machines was one of those mini excavators. Like Wildcat sized with the arm and the bucket.

And I'm watching the guy do his thing with it, and, of course, I've never used one.

But I basically asked: "So, when does that stop being fun."

It looked fun. Sure beat digging ditches with a shovel.

So, when does working your machine, pushing dirt around, dragging hay bales, grading your driveway, stop being fun?

You can come to my place and spray weeds, mow, and run the fan sprayer: really a good time when it's 100 degrees out! Sorry, tractor has no cab with AC...

The mailman brought me this today. edit: 350fps! :wow

4MsU9Fz.jpg

Last edited:
I think that thing is illegal to use in my city. Anything that launches a projectile with compressed air or spring.

OMG!!!:wow

So many things to turn me green with envy!

WoodsChick, we need to have coffee/wine/cocktails and gush over that atlas!

You found one!? Looks nice, and a left handed model too... :D

Silly selfie/mirror
I sort of did. This one is bigger. 13×37. 1.5 inch spindle bore. Of course there are 2 12x36 green jets on CL right now, since I got this one... yea I'd rather have the smaller machine. This thing is barely bigger than a 12x, capacity wise, 1.5x the weight. Simply overkill! Ah well, it's a gap bed (and the gap piece is missing :( ) so if I ever want to widen some wheels that's not out of the question. It's a project of course. It works as is, lead screw needs reinstallation, on/off/reverse switch on the apron needs repair.

Getting itnoit of the truck and into the garage will be a large project all by itself

Funny enough, this lathe was available because the seller found a 12x36.

Don't forget to get a fresh box of highlighters for that!

I have no idea what you're talking about :x

2021061016365342--6820043947502364991-IMG_8101-XL.jpg

Oh yeah...:laughing. Am I that transparent?

I'm afraid if I buy a box of highlighters right now they'll probably be all dried up by the time I get to actually use them :(

I only learned living with/working for my uncle in Hawaii, driving a boom/man lift most days.

Your dad's 40 acres sounds like a big ol' playground.

There's nothing surprising that people who find enjoyment in motorcycles would find it as well in other 'unconventional' forms of vehicles.

This post needs more context I am not aware of. :x

Benchmark just came out with their new Baja atlas! :party I pre-ordered it in March, and it just came last night! Now all I need is some time to actually go there. It's super cool, it's in Spanish and English! I am resisting the urge to highlight all the places I've already been :laughing

And, yeah, my dad's place was cool. It was raw land when he got it, up in Rough and Ready. It was almost intoxicating mowing down everything in my path when he wanted a spot cleared for his place :laughing

i need G's new toy to unload... and help build a garage to put it in

What is this??

Last edited:
OMG!!!:wow

So many things to turn me green with envy!

WoodsChick, we need to have coffee/wine/cocktails and gush over that atlas!

I am totally down with that idea! :love

Sweet Noise cancelling headphones from Bose.

Attachments

• AA371757-C405-4177-8CB5-A68480B70025.jpeg
    AA371757-C405-4177-8CB5-A68480B70025.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 31
I wish I could help Antibling unload that monster.

I bought this last week and all I can say is OMG!!!!! Why did I not do this 2 years ago? Endless hot showers. Ordering a smaller version for the little red van :)

51254046523_7941219c80_c.jpg

I have had one in my last two houses and I am never going back to a tanked water heater. I didn't know they make a portable propane one but why not the one at my house now is propane so it makes sense.

I have had one in my last two houses and I am never going back to a tanked water heater. I didn't know they make a portable propane one but why not the one at my house now is propane so it makes sense.

Perfect for an outdoor shower or if you have dogs a dog washing station. Really affordable too.

I bought this last week and all I can say is OMG!!!!! Why did I not do this 2 years ago? Endless hot showers. Ordering a smaller version for the little red van :)

51254046523_7941219c80_c.jpg

We have one at my friend's cabin, it rocks! :cool

Perfect for an outdoor shower or if you have dogs a dog washing station. Really affordable too.

I am a bad dog owner they get cold water washings but it is 100 degrees here so figure maybe it is cooling them off so not so bad. I could do a do wash station outside because when we built the house I had them run cold/hot plumbing stubs to the outside was going to be for an outdoor kitchen but could also split it off for doggy showers. :teeth

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51254046523_7941219c80_c.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh...I've been worried Luna is going to outgrow going into the shower with us. This might be a workable solution. Thanks! :thumbup

Don't know if this counts, as I won't receive it until late October, but I finally purchased a sawmill:

HM130MAX-Lifestyle5.jpg

Wow, TZ going to the source. One way to beat the lumber price increases I suppose.

Here's a recent video while you wait for your mill:
[youtube]ZXoB9FJjFu8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Oh Andy!!! We just ordered a Woodland Mill as well.

If you need logs...

Back