• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I can't help myself...bought another Land Cruiser...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210519-183819_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-183819_Gallery.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 37
And here I thought moto gear was expensive...

i-w9w9cR6-XL.jpg

I hope I don't bust up any marriages with these sexy togs...

i-tbNQzf8-XL.jpg

I also hope I won't need them tomorrow.

Ooooo wet weather gear! I bought new last winter, unfortunately not for fun times but for work.

Until you realize that those are the AC settings.

I can't imagine anyone would set their A/C that low! In fact, based on the location of the poster and the age of the home judging from the architectural details, I'd posit that home doesn't even have central A/C. :nerd

The "dad" in me appreciates your thermostat settings. :love

:laughing I'm the one that pays the PGE bills, and I'm the one constantly shutting off lights and handing a blanket to my husband sitting around in shorts and no socks complaining about how cold it is!

Until you realize that those are the AC settings.

I can't imagine anyone would set their A/C that low! In fact, based on the location of the poster and the age of the home judging from the architectural details, I'd posit that home doesn't even have central A/C. :nerd

Home built in 1919, and you are correct in that we do not have A/C. I would assume most homes don't have it here in this part of the Bay Area? I usually just flip the switches to "off" but they're funky and hard to move. We haven't had the heater on in months so the settings have probably been that way a long time.

As far as that snazzy sailing gear, I was supposed to be participating in our first offshore race today but woke up feeling like crap. If we were not in the age of Covid I would've swallowed some Tylenol and gutted it out, but since we are I felt it would've been irresponsible to be around my 6 other crew mates for up to 12 hours on a 40' boat :(

Tractor guy decided he wanted more $$$ than agreed when we went to pick up the used tractor. Out of frustration I took Bobcat up on a new tractor deal. Brand spanking new ooooo baby!

51199434800_fcd91ff541_c.jpg

51199433925_a484037973_c.jpg

To go with the tractor :laughing

51197657157_79c8daca42_z.jpg

Little, vintage desk and chair set for my step-daughter who is about to graduate high school. Have to figure out how I'm going to get it home since I don't have a truck and the store is only open once a month :laughing

ogapmYCh.jpg

Little, vintage desk and chair set for my step-daughter who is about to graduate high school. Have to figure out how I'm going to get it home since I don't have a truck and the store is only open once a month :laughing

ogapmYCh.jpg

sweet, matches the dresser I gave away a few months ago. Come get the truck?

I just rented from Home Depot last time I needed a tuck for a quick day trip to move some furniture. No friends with trucks were available.

Tractor guy decided he wanted more $$$ than agreed when we went to pick up the used tractor. Out of frustration I took Bobcat up on a new tractor deal. Brand spanking new ooooo baby!

51199434800_fcd91ff541_c.jpg

51199433925_a484037973_c.jpg

To go with the tractor :laughing

51197657157_79c8daca42_z.jpg

OOOoooOooOoo! That is SWEET! :banana

If I can't get a vehicle from one of my friends I'll probably rent a van from u-haul for 20 bucks

Back