• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Attachments

• Helite Touring Gray.jpg
    Helite Touring Gray.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 30
I got so sick of being jerked around by the ding dong selling me the used Kubota that I went and bought this baby brand new :love

Salesman was awesome no jerkingme around, gave a wildfire discount. I've already got 20 hours on it and have gotten a lot of work done.

51199434800_fcd91ff541_b.jpg

So, I was at a restaurant once, and the building was redoing their common area.

One of the machines was one of those mini excavators. Like Wildcat sized with the arm and the bucket.

And I'm watching the guy do his thing with it, and, of course, I've never used one.

But I basically asked: "So, when does that stop being fun."

It looked fun. Sure beat digging ditches with a shovel.

So, when does working your machine, pushing dirt around, dragging hay bales, grading your driveway, stop being fun?

So, I was at a restaurant once, and the building was redoing their common area.

One of the machines was one of those mini excavators. Like Wildcat sized with the arm and the bucket.

And I'm watching the guy do his thing with it, and, of course, I've never used one.

But I basically asked: "So, when does that stop being fun."

It looked fun. Sure beat digging ditches with a shovel.

So, when does working your machine, pushing dirt around, dragging hay bales, grading your driveway, stop being fun?

I think never!!! :laughing
This little tractor is awesome. Next week I get to mow :)

Operating heavy machinery is fucking awesome.

It feels like playing a video game.

Yup.

Repost! :laughing

Different tractor and on my property! :x
Idiot selling the other one decided he wanted an extra $3k before he'd let us load it. We got our money back and bought this one that's a size up, has a warranty and wasn't that much more than the 20 year old little Kubota. Dick me around tell ya.

Yup.

Repost! :laughing

Different tractor and on my property! :x
Idiot selling the other one decided he wanted an extra $3k before he'd let us load it. We got our money back and bought this one that's a size up, has a warranty and wasn't that much more than the 20 year old little Kubota. Dick me around tell ya.

Operating heavy machinery is fucking awesome.

It feels like playing a video game.

I wish I’d known how awesome it truly is. I would’ve seriously considered becoming a heavy equipment operator. My dad had 40 acres and a big ol’ bulldozer that he pretty much gave me free rein with. If anything needed doing I was always the first volunteer :laughing

Cool rig, G! Looking forward to taking you up on your offer someday! :teeth:party

I wish I’d known how awesome it truly is. I would’ve seriously considered becoming a heavy equipment operator. My dad had 40 acres and a big ol’ bulldozer that he pretty much gave me free rein with. If anything needed doing I was always the first volunteer :laughing

Cool rig, G! Looking forward to taking you up on your offer someday! :teeth:party

I only learned living with/working for my uncle in Hawaii, driving a boom/man lift most days.

Your dad's 40 acres sounds like a big ol' playground.

There's nothing surprising that people who find enjoyment in motorcycles would find it as well in other 'unconventional' forms of vehicles.

Wheee!! :party

IMG_8098_HEIC-X2.jpg

This post needs more context I am not aware of. :x

Back