• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Wow, TZ going to the source. One way to beat the lumber price increases I suppose.

Here's a recent video while you wait for your mill:
[youtube]ZXoB9FJjFu8[/youtube]

Essential Craftsman is good stuff!

Don't know if this counts, as I won't receive it until late October, but I finally purchased a sawmill:

HM130MAX-Lifestyle5.jpg

going to the treehouse property i presume?

Indeed. Quite a few trees need to come down to create defensible space, I don't need more firewood and would like to build a few things. Seems like the time is finally right.

What?! Ya mean your not going to fire that puppy up in your driveway?

You know, now you're going to need a 20"+ planer cause them big slabs ain't going to fit through a little 'ol 13 incher.

Indeed. Quite a few trees need to come down to create defensible space, I don't need more firewood and would like to build a few things. Seems like the time is finally right.

the cool thing about milling lumber is you make a lot of firewood anyway! :thumbup

do you have any beetle kill trees? that blueish staining is kinda neat

do you have any beetle kill trees? that blueish staining is kinda neat

There have been a few, though thankfully not too many. The ones that have to come down are live, unfortunately. It goes against the grain (so to speak) for me to cut down live trees but these have to be done. The mill is my consolation prize, I guess.

There have been a few, though thankfully not too many. The ones that have to come down are live, unfortunately. It goes against the grain (so to speak) for me to cut down live trees but these have to be done. The mill is my consolation prize, I guess.

it's their fault for growing there

HIFIMAN HE-400I

HIFIMAN HE-400I headphones. I'm not sure yet if I am going to keep them. I'm in the market for an amp; once I've listened to them through one I will decide.

Attachments

• HIFIMAN HE-400I.jpg
    HIFIMAN HE-400I.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
This bad boy - https://www.helite.com/produits/touring-airbag-moto/

Ordered it at the NorCal BMW 49er Rally in Mariposa for $90 off retail. :thumbup

Love to hear your thoughts on it. Considering it for a couple years.

If you would please post a review in the review and recommendations section because I have all thread subscriptions turned off. Just can’t handle the digital noise in life at the moment.

Of course you can PM me!!

Thanks.

Back