• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Use the gas on the lawn, problem solved. You don't even need to light it.

my lawn is bermuda grass. it'll probably thrive on gasonline and mutate into the plant from little shop of horrors

If I remember correctly in CA boats have to use non-ethanol gas in order to be used on the lakes and reservoirs in CA. Find a gas station that has boats in the line and you should be able to get non-ethanol gas for your mower. It may be less expensive than the canned stuff at the hardware stores.

I can use ethanol in my big mower for the yard (6 acres) but for my weedeaters and all small gas engines I use non-ethanol gas and it has saved me tons. I messed up a weedeater using ethanol gas and got it repaired under warranty but after talking to the tech I swtiched gas and no problems for the last 5 years.

i'm pretty sure that was MTBE-free gas, which was completely discontinued years ago.

HOME! that place looks fantastic G!!!!!!!!

That's mine. :laughing
This is mine :laighing :cry
It's all cleaned up now and I am applying for building permits this month

43934473432_8b0dd7960b_z.jpg

Thanks! Now I have a place to store a dedicated track bike. :teeth Bikewanker is giving me his old zx-6r.

TRACKDAYS!!!!

This is mine :laighing :cry
It's all cleaned up now and I am applying for building permits this month

43934473432_8b0dd7960b_z.jpg

Ok...make sure to update us on the build status as it gets done. It will be cool to follow along in real time!

Sold the Monster, picked up a 2021 S1000RR M Sport. :)

I'm slowly tacking on the miles - owners need to get to minimum 500m unlock everything above 9k RPM - ugh, it's torture.

On top of that, I added a lot of bits and bobs to make it more adjustable/comfortable for the track. So...new MC/brake lines/calipers, clip-ons, brake lever guard, rear sets, front sprocket, front spring, and front suspension potentiometer.

Not to mention some aesthetics tall windscreen, pillion cover/hardtail, and fully integrated rear light. Inbound/Upcoming is a fancy clutch lever, quick release gas cap, full Ti exhaust and ECU flash. Fun times coming!

It's a pretty bike...not as unique as the previous gen, but I dig the 'normal' look.

This dash is nuts!

Carbon wheels! This was a big driver for me to buy the bike...not to mention the killer motor. ;)

Interesting. So the bike has a built in "break in" governor? Do you think that's what that is (though normally, "break in" is a lower RPM)?

Or do you think it's a "hey idiot, don't WFO as soon as you get off the lot, you simply have no idea with what you're dealing with here" kind of limit?

^^^ It is purely for break in.

That is sexy

also curious on the 500 mile break in thing. That's pretty retarded if you can't rev past 9000rpm before that. That's way past doing anything beneficial.

Weber grills have always been pricey. But yeah, there was definitely a price bump this time around.

Weber grills have always been pricey. But yeah, there was definitely a price bump this time around.

I had been thinking about a new Weber for the past several years. Finally pulled the trigger a few months ago. I dunno, it seems like they’ve always been the prices they are. At least the one I wound up with. It’s always been that price.

I've been eyeing the Genesis e315. I swear the last couple years it was $749 but now it's $829

Yeah Webers are usually 'spensive. But I buy one and it lasts me 10+ years. I haven't found any other grill that will.

My Weber 3 burner is over 20 years old. Have replaced the grates and Flavorizer Bars. I found SS bars so should last many more years. :thumbup

After buying budget gas grills that fall apart I'm buying a Webber next time. The charcoal Webbers I've had were great.

I had a charcoal Weber for over 20 years that I gave away when we got a BGE. The Weber was still in great shape and old probably last another 20 years. Only reason I got rid of it was we didn’t need two grills. The BGE could do a couple of things the Weber couldn’t but the Weber was fantastic.

They just came in yesterday. (I work Saturday, so the photo was taken late last night, around mid night.)
DSC00049

It says, "(age) 10+" (so I guess I can build it), 646 pieces ...

DSC00051

The front end turns, suspensions move, cranks shaft turns and moves the pistons, ...

DSC00054

... sadly, I'm all tied up today, have no time to build it.
(Hopefully next weekend, I'll do it.)

This, however, I may have some time to play with, today.

DSC00052

DSC00053

DSC00055

Back