• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I need to repaint my deck and the house could use a bath.

Attachments

• PW.jpg
    PW.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 25
We have that unit. It does a lot of work.

Good to know! This is a refurbished model that was $170 shipped, ie, the same price as renting one for a day from home Depot. Kind of a no brainer.

:laughing I can have fun with it, too?

Here is today's purchase:

i can't tell but if that's a samsung return it. our 3 year old dryer took a shit that was not cost effective to repair... and i could repair it myself. the washer is actually still working but we need stacking so....

it's been replaced by a 3 year old maytag on the patio while we save enough to get a quality stacking pair that will fit back in the house.

but wait, there's more: A mower, a leaf blower and a stringer trimmer. My lawn looks like a damn hippie and needs a hair cut. :x

Auntiebling, I bought a GE that had dozens of five star reviews. :)

Attachments

• Mower.jpg
    Mower.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 21
Auntiebling, I bought a GE that had dozens of five star reviews. :)

you are smarter than me (pretty srue the samshit had positive reviews on Blowes website, but there were some concerning google hits i ignored)

i want a cordless mower, but what i really want is No Lawn, so i am trying to kill it while hoping i don't kill the carburetor on my mower with CA boozegas. again. actually since switching to the little cans of boozeless gas from the hardware store i'll been good. i still want to kill the lawn tho.

you are smarter than me (pretty srue the samshit had positive reviews on Blowes website, but there were some concerning google hits i ignored)

i want a cordless mower, but what i really want is No Lawn, so i am trying to kill it while hoping i don't kill the carburetor on my mower with CA boozegas. again. actually since switching to the little cans of boozeless gas from the hardware store i'll been good. i still want to kill the lawn tho.

I have 1/4 acre of lawn. Both gas stations in town offer clear gas. My thumpers will be happy girls.

If I remember correctly in CA boats have to use non-ethanol gas in order to be used on the lakes and reservoirs in CA. Find a gas station that has boats in the line and you should be able to get non-ethanol gas for your mower. It may be less expensive than the canned stuff at the hardware stores.

I can use ethanol in my big mower for the yard (6 acres) but for my weedeaters and all small gas engines I use non-ethanol gas and it has saved me tons. I messed up a weedeater using ethanol gas and got it repaired under warranty but after talking to the tech I swtiched gas and no problems for the last 5 years.

If I remember correctly in CA boats have to use non-ethanol gas in order to be used on the lakes and reservoirs in CA. Find a gas station that has boats in the line and you should be able to get non-ethanol gas for your mower. It may be less expensive than the canned stuff at the hardware stores.

I can use ethanol in my big mower for the yard (6 acres) but for my weedeaters and all small gas engines I use non-ethanol gas and it has saved me tons. I messed up a weedeater using ethanol gas and got it repaired under warranty but after talking to the tech I swtiched gas and no problems for the last 5 years.

When I bought my Stihl saw I bought a can of their gas. As a result, my warranty period was instantly doubled. :cool

Back