• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Well, finally, after signing the contract back in MARCH of last year (over 18 months ago), the install is done. Still need the inspection and someone to explain it all to me. Also need someone to patch the small hole in the wall.

The Tesla batteries are finally done. Everything on this wall, except for the breaker box on the left, is new with the install. This is a combination of the Tesla stuff and the solar array. Four of the boxes are cutoff switches, one for each battery, and one for each string of panels (city requirement).

Now, of course, the best part is the day the crew finished we got a letter from SCE telling us that they'd made grid improvements that should better isolate us from the Public Safety Power Shutoffs (which was a motivator to get the system in the first place). All is not lost, as we'll be able to draw power from this thing all the time anyway.

Just funny.

How much$$?
How much$$$

How much$$?
How much$$$

NET, with the tax credit, about $14K.

We looked in to getting a generator, and when it was all said and done, they quoted a similar price (I expected it to be much less).

After pricing this out, with the credits we ended up getting 2.

New golf cart.
Not the exact same one but the exact same color. I’ll try to take some photos next weekend when is not raining.

88fa090447ecbd30beff325792a6fb64x.jpg

I love that you call yours a Golf Cart too...!

Haha! But they identify as Golf Carts...

A new leaf relocating device. :teeth

Now all my cordless tools in the garage and the yard shed are DeWalt 20 and 60v units. :thumbup

main.php

Downtown Vacaville,meeting a friend for lunch @ Merchant & Main.

Two motos off this truck from Paso Robles, , ,

Woah!!! You’re at Moro Xotica picking up 2 new Betas? :party

I just bought myself another pair of Toucans from Atomic-Moto. Love those guys!!! They remembered me from a couple of years ago. How rad is that?

482-45109_81f54720-4b3b-4c97-9e67-cede2ab65814_260x.jpg

A new leaf relocating device. :teeth

Now all my cordless tools in the garage and the yard shed are DeWalt 20 and 60v units. :thumbup

main.php

I love my leaf relocating device as well, I bought the EGO units.

Downtown Vacaville,meeting a friend for lunch @ Merchant & Main.

Two motos off this truck from Paso Robles, , ,

Woah!!! You’re at Moro Xotica picking up 2 new Betas? :party

I have yet to ride mine :(. Picked it up at NPA and it was fully loaded...wholesale cheap too. a total of 28 miles ridden on her. Tim was surprised one ended up at the finance/ dealer auctions...way worth it, but I need to find time to ride her.

I was going to make some video tonight, but ... it's already 11:30PM.
So, I will do that some other days.
(I did shoot some videos. But I can't start editing now, at this late at night.)

TOPS Dicer 10 (slicer)

Dicer10

Dicer10-2

Whistle

This is a KITCHEN knife, BTW.
(And yes, it comes with kydex sheath and emergency whistle ... it's TOPS, you know ...)

I have yet to ride mine :(. Picked it up at NPA and it was fully loaded...wholesale cheap too. a total of 28 miles ridden on her. Tim was surprised one ended up at the finance/ dealer auctions...way worth it, but I need to find time to ride her.

Beta?

Back