• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

That's a great bike! I love my 430 RR-S
Now you need to come ride.

I do...I kinda suck on dirt too so, I need the practice.

Its in the mail...

Attachments

• 0000. trailtech.jpg
    0000. trailtech.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 244
ooooooo! You get the dock for it Chris (and home charger)?

ooooooo! You get the dock for it Chris (and home charger)?

I just bought the unit and whatever comes in the box. I figured I could get it installed and then decide what accessories I need. Note: Planning to purchase a second mounting system when my Beta FINALLY come in.

I just committed to a pedal assist mountain bike. I'm hoping that with the assist I'll start riding the trails behind our place and get some of my moto mojo back.

It's much easier and less scary to hurl a bicycle down a loose steep trail than a full on dirt bike.

51679944345_8cb17e33dc_c.jpg

It's much easier and less scary to hurl a bicycle down a loose steep trail than a full on dirt bike.

I'll disagree on this, my last serious attempt riding mountain bikes.
A downhill slick clay rut between two trees and a rock or two.
I "managed" to center myself between these trees upside down as I went over the bars on the brakes. I sold it, too dangerous for me.
I have been down the most epic loose rock trail in my TT500.
Low gear, release pulled, on the kill button.
I had to stay rolling, stopping meant sliding into a biff.

Baby tools

I’m thinking it’ll be a start to my moto tool kit. Annoyingly, the GS has both torx and hex in addition to metric sockets.

Attachments

• 129D02EB-C60F-477A-8E46-981950F5C1E8.jpg
    129D02EB-C60F-477A-8E46-981950F5C1E8.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 17
I just committed to a pedal assist mountain bike. I'm hoping that with the assist I'll start riding the trails behind our place and get some of my moto mojo back.

Ooo nice. I am jelly been looking at ebikes, not sure which one though. Give us a report after a few rides.

I did a lot of research and they all have the same motors in different wattages.
I bet we can get a barf contingent to purchase 5 or more which reduced the price substantially. Mine was part of a pack of 5 and significantly less $$$ than purchasing alone.
I hope it doesn’t hurt me :laughing

You finally got a big ass vice!!

indeed!
i inherited a huge machinist/mechanic vise from my father in law a few years ago... and it's also too big to use in my current "shop"

this one will probably spend some time under the bench next to that one untill i can figure out how to get them both situated.

Nice, G! Have fun with that pretty bike!

A comfy pair of size 6 women's 8" waterproof composite-toe Carolina loggers in Crazy Horse Copper leather...
43D176B2-C88E-4CA6-9B76-2FD1A32A2D1F-X2.jpg

Thanks! They feel burly, like they're going to last me the rest of my life. And they make me feel tall, which is pretty friggin' valuable at 5'1" and shrinking by the day :laughing

Back