• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

it's just yer's engnboi

Odd :thumbdown Not much I can do about it I guess, its a direct link from my public webpage and Ive posted other photos here just fine from the same place.

I dont know why there are issues. :wtf

I guess I suck at the interwebs :laughing

Odd :thumbdown Not much I can do about it I guess, its a direct link from my public webpage and Ive posted other photos here just fine from the same place.

I always had problems so I just use screenshots now
They always work.

Strange, I can not see the image. But if I double click (Apple) and hit "open image in new tab" it comes up in the new tab. Nice Bucket T.

Embedded image links must end in .jpg or .png or whatever, or else they cannot be displayed.

For example, change the end of your link from "....itemId=3933&g2_serialNumber=1" to "....itemId=3933.jpg".

For example, change the end of your link from "....itemId=3933&g2_serialNumber=1" to "....itemId=3933.jpg".

main.php

I can see them just fine with Safari on my iPhone.

Yup, works in Safari

I need one like that for a riding mower, my DR650 and a workbench

Where did you purchase it from?

I had a local company that does custom sheds build to suit do it for me. Out West Buildings in Fallon NV. It was about 1500 bucks cheaper than the tuff sheds you see at home depot and such, and build quality was better.

Last edited:
My house in San Leandro was bought in 2012 for $550K and is now estimated at $1.4M. :wow

WTF, over??? Ten years and almost tripling in value?? Not logical, not based in reality. Bubble market, waiting for the "re-evaluation". :mad

Back