• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Hey Enchanter,

Since you now have a :cool XR1200 you might like this...
If interested, PM me your addy and I'll send it to you.

Attachments

• XR1200.jpg
    XR1200.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 17
Hey Enchanter,

Since you now have a :cool XR1200 you might like this...
If interested, PM me your addy and I'll send it to you.

Dude! That would be great!

PM coming….

I bought a cheapo 700 d. Boat...
And it runs pretty good! And no leaks..:thumbup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-200611_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-200611_Gallery.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 23
Suzuki 65hp triple moves pretty good!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-200627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-200627_Gallery.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Soooo, when ya fire up that other motor is that like a shot of nitrous? :party

I wish...a shot of nitrous on a boat is called ..prop pitch...
I allways bring a extra kicker motor on first voyages on used boats just incase
The previous owner...Forgot...too tell me about a problem! Which is about 99%
Of the time and I need a way back!:laughing

ProTip: the dives they do off the front of the Baywatch boats were NOT AT SPEED. Bet you already know how we figured this out...

ProTip: the dives they do off the front of the Baywatch boats were NOT AT SPEED. Bet you already know how we figured this out...

Hasselhoff is a living legend. I will not allow this besmirchment. Not now. Not ever.

I suppose next you’re gonna tell me he didn’t actually tunnel under the sand to defuse a bomb, like he did in the Navy Seals?

Hasselhoff is a living legend. I will not allow this besmirchment. Not now. Not ever.

I suppose next you’re gonna tell me he didn’t actually tunnel under the sand to defuse a bomb, like he did in the Navy Seals?

I think what is being said is we must rewatch the whole series frame... by... frame to see if this is accurate ;)

I think what is being said is we must rewatch the whole series frame... by... frame to see if this is accurate ;)

Yes. For science. We must. Baywatch Nights on the other hand, watch at 2x speed. On mute.

:wow The Saturn V rocket...can I come over and play?

You can still buy that Saturn V kit. There's the original issue, and the re-issue (the difference is, like, 2 different pieces). It's "cheap" (< $200 I think). I bought one for my friend for his birthday.

The tower/launch pad is a separate kit, unofficial kit you can find On The Internet.

The Saturn V kit has 1969 pieces :thumbup.

Replaced the front and center of the 3.2 setup in my secondary room used mostly for music.

Q Acoustic Concept 40s + Center.

Too good a deal to pass up.

Giving the 5 speakers I don't need to friends.

They are worth more than the 3 I bought! :laughing

Big upgrade in sound though.

Attachments

• Concepts.jpg
    Concepts.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 23
Just picked this up over the weekend. Oh darn... now I have to go to the range to zero it in.... oh no..... lol

QIeFmyY.png

Back