• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Stuff like that is interesting, but since it was a former grow, it is likely unpermitted and comes with a lot of $$$ in fines, or so I have been warned. Cool area though!

I'd say it's very unlikely, but you're right that the fines attach to the property and not the person. It starts with a complaint and then they tag the property with a date to remedy the violation, then you can stall for a little bit while you appeal, and all that time the fines haven't started yet. Once you lose the appeal you'd have some number of days to get in compliance and after that you'd start accruing. Almost nobody does that and if they did, it'd be because they're a dirtbag renter, or they're a dirtbag with no equity in the property and don't care if they lose it. It's a civil matter and the county tries to be cool about it, especially Nevada County. A phone call to the respective county will tell you if there are any unresolved ordinance violations. I'd have no problems buying a weed property, but you'd probably have the occasional weirdo coming by for a year until they all figured it out. Oh and be extra cautious buying a weed property that has a nice creek and no well, because that's a red flag for other agencies like fish & game that don't mess around.

took the CVS BP cuff to the doc's, turns out it's wildly inaccurate, reads way high.

so are you highly strung when you need to bank the fires and chill so you put on RJD Rainbow?

Don't really wanna keep topping it off once a week. Something will eventually break for real.

Should just fix whatever is leaking and get rid of it.

I’ll sell you a Smart Fortwo convertible:laughing

I need to clean up the Smart, smog it and sell it since I bought a bigger car.

Spent Sunday evening-Tuesday afternoon in Mendocino/Ft Bragg with the Mrs for our anniversary. It was a lovely, much needed getaway

I'd say it's very unlikely, but you're right that the fines attach to the property and not the person. It starts with a complaint and then they tag the property with a date to remedy the violation, then you can stall for a little bit while you appeal, and all that time the fines haven't started yet. Once you lose the appeal you'd have some number of days to get in compliance and after that you'd start accruing. Almost nobody does that and if they did, it'd be because they're a dirtbag renter, or they're a dirtbag with no equity in the property and don't care if they lose it. It's a civil matter and the county tries to be cool about it, especially Nevada County. A phone call to the respective county will tell you if there are any unresolved ordinance violations. I'd have no problems buying a weed property, but you'd probably have the occasional weirdo coming by for a year until they all figured it out. Oh and be extra cautious buying a weed property that has a nice creek and no well, because that's a red flag for other agencies like fish & game that don't mess around.

fish & game won’t do anything (they don’t exist). on the hand, fish & wildlife might. :nerd

Good morning. Been up since 3 and my Ceridian cycle is whacking out now that I am on vacation from work. I do still take a look at my e-mail and I read that my friend at work was just promoted to become our units program coordinator. The smile on my face is grinning.

What a beautiful morning today in San Francisco with hot stormy wind I assume coming from North or Northwest...
... Temperature in the rooms is high.

-

The cars are lined up at the stop signs , one after another.

The wife of the kibbitz , who is always outside on his chair on hot days, is already kibbitzing! :)

I’ll sell you a Smart Fortwo convertible:laughing

I need to clean up the Smart, smog it and sell it since I bought a bigger car.
Not unless its painted like a little tykes car.

YrUV0sW.jpeg

Good morning!
I can honestly weigh in about purchasing a defunct pot farm. Over all the county tends to be very on board and supportive with any clean up efforts. Getting a retro permit is usually pretty inexpensive unless the structure is so poorly built that it’s a danger.

I am trying to order DSG transmission service kit from FCP Euro or dap shopdap.com and they are so drastically different ; each one is missing a tool or a liter of fluid, and or the smaller one is more expensive than the other :dunno

Got to love the Smarty Car :love

It can be yours. 2009 Cabrio with only 60,310 miles. :)

I want to smog it and deep clean it this weekend. Put it up for sale while the weather is nice.

Last edited:
Back