• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I personally never use a "piece of shit" , mommy didn't teach me like that nor is it acceptable in a natural vernacular in a mother tongue.

that said, the webster* fully confirms that "any piece" is a property, we're not talking houses alone
look at #1

* The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition •

Attachments

• psheet.jpg
    psheet.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 20
Hmm, mine looks different.

Attachments

• psheet.jpg
    psheet.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 21
Code:
            [URL="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IdkCEioCp24"]__[/URL]
           ( )
            ||
            ||
        ___|””|__.._
       /____________\
       \____________/~~~.

Land is only as good as the value you get out of it. I keep seeing these neat plots in the emerald triangle but they all most likely have fines from illegal usage (odd concept on land you own, but, Cali) and of course, aren't gonna be insurable so I'd only be comfortable putting anything on there I could afford to lose.

But also, forced myself do a quick workout, made coffee and now I'm sitting in a much more comfortable position at my desk instead of the crappy couch which destroys my back if I use it for more than a few hours at a time.

Trinity Pines, the highway 36/3 junction? It's basically an open air prison. People go missing out there.

Trinity Pines, the highway 36/3 junction? It's basically an open air prison. People go missing out there.

That spot and around Alder Point, a property up there would certainly need more security than something in the bay area :laughing

Alderpoint would be better, but yeah that's all too scary for me!

Yeah, last time I was through there taking some dirt roads to get to 101on our DRZs I rode was greeted by two friend shaped doggos who were not at all friendly. Pretty motivated pooches though, I got up to a hill above the house stopped to look back and saw one of the charging up the hill at full tilt, I guess they did not enjoy loud pipes.

Ah right, I've heard stories about people being shredded by loose pitbulls too. It's tough to find cheap land in good places. Berry Creek may actually be better, most of the tweekers were burned out from the fire.

It's mostly just a curiosity for me, I don't really have the resources of motivation to pull anything off, but the idea of lots of forested acreage is appealing on paper as having my own private trail network would be neat (albeit hard to manage).

Don't waste it :afm199 Gonna be warm in SF today so, beach day?

:thumbup

interesting.

--

wrapped up my wrist in an elastic bandage, I guess I didn't realize that while faceplanting on the snow a few weeks back I also hurt my wrist that badly. :dunno should recover. if I don't move it / bicycle / exercise... :dunno

Last edited:
Hopefully just a strain and not a break, wrists suck to heal up, I've gotten a bit of tendinitis from all my riding, I suppose I should rest and heal, but... not until after one more adventure :laughing

It's mostly just a curiosity for me, I don't really have the resources of motivation to pull anything off, but the idea of lots of forested acreage is appealing on paper as having my own private trail network would be neat (albeit hard to manage).

A hundred acres and a dozer and a dirt bike is not too much to ask!

The reduction in pot value has improved many rural property values.

Did you get the Audi back?

Fuck.

if it's a small coolant leak, can't you just drive it?

Don't really wanna keep topping it off once a week. Something will eventually break for real.

Should just fix whatever is leaking and get rid of it.

Back