• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Yeah I dunno. I've worked in Houston in August thunderstorm humidity and it's not the same. Something about the ocean air when it's warm out, it gets ya.

Got the desk unearthed / cleaned off so I can get back to editing videos and have a place to join video calls should such things be needed. Next up, sorting through my pile o' mail that I accumulated while out on the Texas trip. Why yes I HAVE been back from that trip for a bit, but I got distracted by nothing in particular so I'm a little behind.

called my CC Co to get a large charge waived, they didn't even argue just "OK it's off your bill.". Weird.

I should try to get my HOA payment waived :laughing

Mail has been gone through, got a smaller pile of stuff I need to take action on, but first I should get my hair cut before it gets more unruly than it currently is...

okay, I'll do mail and clean desk.

-

then maybe cover the garage with epoxy with paint frekles... . Oh wait no one is posting abt that , nor can I do it ;) so I guess it's not happening...

---

yes, in SF I often feel hella-colder than what the "current temperature" claims. SOmetimes they put the "feels like" and it's 8 F lower. :wow :wtf

Last edited:
Anyone want to head up to Yep and help assemble the new pool? W ran into the old one with the tractor :facepalm

Hey Gwynne, sorry I didn't see your pm. Sihoot me an email please. Is live to come up and help, but the tweaker across the street took it a big section of fence. It's been fun watching him try and fix it, but I finally told him to stop.

Good morning!
It usually takes me a full 3 days before I can decompress.

You can't have too much property!

christopher-plummer-icegif-3.gif

Last edited:
eldy says in the gen-KS that "dogs are property" so you include dogs and motorcycles in it, yeah?

they're all property.

otherwise you'd have to say, "I buy property, then some possessions, which are my property". :) :laughing Yeah, I don't think one would say that.

also, GM

how should I waste my lifetime today?

Last edited:
I often wonder what the heck do we need the acreage we have. It's beautiful but it's a lot of work. The tractor helps, without it I'd be lost.
That said, W ran into the pool with the tractor last weekend 11000 gallons of water, tadpoles and god knows what catastrophically went down the slope :wow

Back