• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning!! Another stunning day ahead.

I’m indulging in a second espresso this morning while catching up with a friend who has moved to TN. Then off to fix an organ in SF.

I am only on the first big cup and it's a little sour. (The Brew)

Not non coincidentally both neighbors have parked tight around our car... When I went to unpark--because The SO wouldn't be able to.. I could not walk with my legs between the cars... The front was near impossible the back was tight to put my legs and walk to the driver's door on the other side

Damn these people
On top of all the front ones are the guys that actually talks to us and say hi. and they had nothing parked in front!

Made it about 40 minutes out of Placerville and my buddies DRZ died, but at least we have signal soni can post on BARF while we wait for a truck

Uhaul reserved, cash on hand to bribe the tow truck driver, might go make a lunch run while we wait.

Ugh. That's a rough start... Err

I saw a second *parked* cybertruck within 24 hours.
Last evening I saw one that was charging(cord visible, monstrosity strewn about on the whole crosswalk and everything .

Now another one just parked. All residential areas, not like someone was going to the shops or anything...
... Do people look around for those? Perhaps even in this thread there are people who haven't seen any

Last edited:
:thumbup

love it that he loves alternative stuff

this Clan of Xymox remix is really good!

[YOUTUBE]ew3O_y_Koko[/YOUTUBE]

... no comment. :laughing
[YOUTUBE]2IqMxPrLmGw[/YOUTUBE]
Here is the original of this :laughing

i’ll share those.

and yeah i am happy he likes a lot of the same stuff/genres that i do.

I saw a second *parked* cybertruck within 24 hours.
Last evening I saw one that was charging(cord visible, monstrosity strewn about on the whole crosswalk and everything .

Now another one just parked. All residential areas, not like someone was going to the shops or anything...
... Do people look around for those? Perhaps even in this thread there are people who haven't seen any

I seem to see them daily. Have seen a few wrapped and they look a bit better that way. Still doesn’t hide the wavy body panels, but they’re a little less obvious.

Wow
Different neighborhoods for different folks, I guess :laughing .. they probably seem to fit worse in SF than elsewhere...

Weird day, despite the tow truck and a crash, we made it to Austin, NV. I'm gonna have to buy new gear when I get home :nchantr :party

weeee. fun times, Nate. l am glad you made some progress even if you didn’t get as far as you wanted.

There’s some great hot springs near Austin.

Mornin whores, happy Friday.

Weird day, despite the tow truck and a crash, we made it to Austin, NV. I'm gonna have to buy new gear when I get home :nchantr :party

You can fuck right off if you think you're allowed to mention a crash without any details. :x

Assume y'all are ok and it was a minor get-off?

Back