• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

A conversation I had with my mom tonight... A lot of good topics covered, She told me my brother reached out to her again as an intermediary to get to me. I said NO. In 37 years, anytime he's tried to "fix" our brotherhood, it's always been self-serving and bites me in the ass because it's only a matter of time before he fucks it up again.

What would the conversation be? He's sorry for being the asshole/bully he's always been? Why should I think this time would be any different?

No.

Why should we even be having this potential conversation? An older sibling should always look out for their younger sibling(s). I never had that and it's way too late to start now.

I don't hate him. Hate is a word that's thrown around too easily. That word, hate, I can apply to one... possibly two people. But I definitely do not like him.

But my brother... every single time he's tried to apologize, we end up in the same situation of something he said or did that hurts me. I'm not doing this anymore. I haven't in awhile. The only person who doesn't get this is my mom and I 100% understand why she's still trying to fix it. She is a mother dealing with her two sons.

But having said that, why is it on me to be the only one who can fix this situation when I didn't do anything wrong?

Hi, Andy. :ride

Hey :wave how goes it?

Missed the moto social but I'm feeling very prepared for the Nevada BDR :ride

It goes well. I thought you would be there, at the moto social thingy or whatever it was called.

It goes well. I thought you would be there, at the moto social thingy or whatever it was called.

I was gonna, and then I wore myself out with prep for the trip and lost the motivation. Ended up just showering and eating dinner around 8 after I finished loading up the bike, sorry I missed ya.

One thing my mom didn't know before and I told her, a time where my brother pointed a gun in my face and laughed. He thought it was funny...

You want me to make peace with that kind of psychopath?

I've said it a hundred times before, my brother is the reason I got involved with martial arts. Because when it came to self defense, it started at home.

kE14qlf.gif

Hat Trick!

About to head out to physical therapy for lower back issues. Not stoked, as so far they seem to be making things worse.

About to head out to physical therapy for lower back issues. Not stoked, as so far they seem to be making things worse.
yeah, issues do make one feel bad!!! ;)

as for medical professionals...it's rare in my physical practitioner experience, that they make it worse . But maybe on the first session. When a Russian hand practitioner woman got a hold of my hand last year... I was hurtin!

One thing my mom didn't know before and I told her, a time where my brother pointed a gun in my face and laughed. He thought it was funny...

You want me to make peace with that kind of psychopath?

Crazy.

That said the problem certainly is added to, by the availability of you know which tool.

I was gonna, and then ....., sorry I missed ya.

hey! at least I didn't miss you when I Didn't go!!! :laughing believe it or not we technically developed an emergency yesterday in the afternoon... so I thought I'd better sit tight ("OMG exactly today I have to be home") ... if it repeats today I'ma be hella mad at someone

but, I don't think K-man has been there. :cool

Last edited:
as for medical professionals...it's rare in my physical practitioner experience, that they make it worse . But maybe on the first session. When a Russian hand practitioner woman got a hold of my hand last year... I was hurtin!

My experience with PT has been that if they are helping you recover from traumatic injury or surgery, it's usually helpful. When they are being used to try to treat a degenerative disk and nerve problem, the results have been nonexistent or damaging.

That's not curb rash.

I'm dreading my back as I get older, definitely have a slipped disk of some sort. It's usually well behaved, dull ache after a long day of riding but gone once I am off the bike. But, changing tires on the ground or working on things in my garage all hunched over it'll be noticeable for the rest of the day, sometimes two, then back to normal. Same with workouts, gotta watch my form. Figure about all I can do is try to keep my core strength and stay limber. Maybe I should suck it up and try some yoga or something.

Later, right now I'm just sipping coffee and double checking my packing list before I head out for Nevada. Only making it as far as Placerville tonight as everyone else has, like, a job and shit keeping them in town so I guess we get to fight rush hour across the central valley when we leave this evening. Oh well, gives me more time to decide where to stash my car since the usual spot is having the street ripped up so my buddy was not interested in another car parked up there.

^ I told the Fort Bragg Goobers that I am rolling through June 9th and that we should ride. So we are. One of them needs to get his bike fixed and I said if he doesn't he's riding bitch on my KTM to SF. :laughing

The lead goober is talking this shit on FB for me since I don't use it. He sent me a link to their group and I am chuckling.

Back