• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

IMG_0553.jpeg
Installed a pool. Mermaid 🧜‍♀️

that is .. quite quite something! (y) and with embedded chairs, too!

once again... jeannette and someone in the pic. ;) just like last time someone made that mistake :laughing

I've been bombarded with a bunch of social media posts and emails about my 20th high school reunion in the past few days.

Don't really care. Anyone from high school I really care about, I still talk to.

My friends from college in the wonderful school of The University of the Pacific matter a lot more. I can't fucking wait for the wedding this weekend. It will be in San Diego and the two people getting married, I fucking love them so much. The majority of weddings I've been to in the past 10 years are all UOP/Stockton friends.

STOCKTON TWO OH NINE WHAT

Last edited:
I've been bombarded with a bunch of social media posts and emails about my 20th high school reunion in the past few days.

Don't really care. Anyone from high school I really care about, I still talk to.

My friends from college in the wonderful school of The University of the Pacific matter a lot more. I can't fucking wait for the wedding this weekend. It will be in San Diego and the two people getting married, I fucking love them so much. The majority of weddings I've been to in the past 10 years are all UOP/Stockton friends.

STOCKTON TWO OH NINE WHAT
Was bummed I missed mine. Just curious to see how everyone has come along. I think you should go, you might be surprised.

Was bummed I missed mine. Just curious to see how everyone has come along. I think you should go, you might be surprised.
You might be right. But not willing to roll the dice on that.

I think a big part of my aversion to a 20th reunion is I don't want to hear a bunch of boring stories about people's kids. No offense to anyone that has children.

When the marching band director from my high school retired a couple years ago, that was a legit fun event. All us band nerds celebrating.

In reality there is nothing else to talk about during a reunion.

Only two things you can talk about. Life .... or what happened when you were in high-school

gonna try and get that cat in early, he stayed out till midnight last night and I wanted to go to bed

I didn’t go to my 20th. I kind of disappeared from my hometown and I stay gone :laughing

I was driving to work in the Smart the other morning, doing 60mph on 280 in the slow lane because slow car is slow. All of the sudden the person flys up behind me, starts tailgating and gesticulating wildly. Use any one of the three other lanes to my left there hotshot, freeway is wide open.

I don’t understand people.

Didn't die of heatstroke, but there's always tomorrow. Drank a gallon on water and then some, gonna need to bring more tomorrow. Leaving at 6:30ish, so it's bedtime

I was driving to work in the Smart the other morning, doing 60mph on 280 in the slow lane because slow car is slow. All of the sudden the person flys up behind me, starts tailgating and gesticulating wildly. Use any one of the three other lanes to my left there hotshot, freeway is wide open.

I don’t understand people.
That's awesome. Yes , tailgating in the slow lane happens. Perhaps you cut the off earlier ? Or did you use your washer fluid.. :dunno
Up and atom

Awake for the last 1:20 but without any itemisation nor chemistry...
...not good.

I'm awake ish, gonna be 103 in Yuma this afternoon, goal is to be done riding before that happens.

Back