• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Yesterday. Loud soundtrack while I was

... Washing wheels. On memorial day.

Of course it was a Aspen41 Talon out of the Afb

Attachments

• 20240528_110056.jpg
    20240528_110056.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
so I ate my sandwich, at lunch. And the additional item I had prepared.

then the other class came... and they had a mini portable grill and .. hot dogs and buns... :rofl Soooo I ate too much!!!!!

these three items!

Someone selfishly cut in line during this morning's commute and caused quite a traffic snarl at a main intersection so I flipped off the offender as I rode past.
It may have been my neighbor. Oops.

that sucks!!!!

I meant to post this earlier, but in the past two days I had two people randomly talking up to me nearby.

yesterday was the worse. tall male (i.e. -er than me) , not a full street and he's jay in the middle crosswise towards me. He looked drunk/and/or homeless.
I'm being as any SF person, walking while browsing my phone (who knows maybe Barf) . ... so fucker says... that's okay you'll be okay just loooking at che phone etc etc while handwaving-as-if-inebriated.

so I turn off my phone and continue to stride as I stare.

s....o he says " that's right you'll turn off your phone. and something something f--k you"

so I got pissed and told him to f- himself. ... just like M D flipped off someone :laughing

but sadly I didn't feel good afterwards :( :thumbdown

thanks for listining 🛢️🥁 🛢️

Last edited:
I hope tomorrow is less Monday -ish. No complaints myself be apparently we are rolling out at 6:30 tomorrow to beat the "excessive heat" warning. Riding dirt in 105, what could go wrong? I guess I should pack and get some sleep.

I hate getting up early, but I hate dying of heat stroke more, so here I am drinking coffee and getting ready to hit the road to avoid the 103 temps later today. Hopefully.

Well the alarm went off at 5:30, but also, I've been doing my best to be a degenerate layabout this year, at least until I have to get back to being a working stiff.

(yeah, this is another thread in this very sub where I Cannot Like) JFTYBBQTMJK

-

what to do what to do?

car wash, buy food. :dunno

-

nate be careful! yeah I'm sure you'll drink water :wat

If I need to be up hours early and on the road by 4 just to beat the heat for sure the bike ain’t getting used that day. I’ll be driving down the road at 7 with the ac on blast.

Good morning! Awesome weekend was awesome. Hope all you hoerzeses are well.

Moderate weekend was moderate. My dog has completely abandoned me for my mom, who is obviously way cooler than me. Mtn bike ride, mushroom picking, and lots of yardwork.

Back