• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Coffee!!!!! Joy is awake, therefore I am awake.

Need to buy espresso coffee beans today.

Debating where. The most old school roaster, that gives you a cup of coffee with it?!? 🧐

Ha, ha... Floaties and rake will travel! Chainsaws need loooong cord, but the BARF does have a resident "Chainsaw Dude".
Floaters are covered. We actually have rakes. Maybe construction talent and tools? 2018 the house burned down we are still cleaning up,

Yeah, that one.
Got the coffee.
Damn croissant is 5.50... sheeze. Granted, upstart bakery BS... yada yada

In a few minutes two motorcyclists walked in. One had a rivet jacket and a helmet. Then I saw the reflection there are two motorcycles outside, one is a drz the other one not sure, probably a triumph. So that means the dude in jeans and hoodie also rode... probably like two blocks 😂

Then I realized ANAs BF could walk in any minute in this shop and ask me "what are you doing here??" :rofl
...were they actually drinking coffee...but I don't think they are.

Riveting story. I was just outside and saw a bird. It was flying
Another bird was also flying but it wasn't the same one. Then the most amazing thing happened.i went inside and immediately posted about this on barf.

"Soon I'm going to walk my dog and in the evening I'll finish a bottle of whiskey with my buddy."

Last edited:
🐕 (none of which are mine...)🍾

-

so when I left, the two motorcycles were actually both Triumphs. Scrambler and Bonneville!!! :wow turns out those were two classy m-fkers in the neighborhood ... :wow

funkering up Tux's triple.

I went for a hike and met a nice old man on a quad who was out doing, i dunno, old man things.

Back