• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Forest Hill vs Foresthill, but we haven't head any weather for a month. I bet Sugar Pine and China Wall are dust bowls.

I’m thinking something bigger…Svartpilen 701?
Kurosexi, have fun at the wedding.
I like to think I clean up pretty well when I want to. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20240601_144902.jpg
    IMG_20240601_144902.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 44
I cant believe these dudes in that 34th thread, in that section, have made like 5 pages from late Friday to now... likewtf ha

Forest Hill vs Foresthill, but we haven't head any weather for a month. I bet Sugar Pine and China Wall are dust bowls.
haven’t heard a report on china wall yet, but a friend ran out to sugar pine recently, and said it was in the sweet spot (between too wet and too dry).

Kurosexi Oooo la la! Handsome fella indeed.

Norning hoerzeses. I think the Svart may be a no ho, I'll rent one later this month. Headed up to Yep Thursday, then to Pillsbury for the work party campout.

it was cloudy here yesterday, and cool. we got rain overnight as well.

Forest Hill SF seems pretty nice too, bit quiet for my tastes but a great place to stash a car apparently. Moved the car back to it's usual Friday street sweeping spot and the rotation is back to normal, moving it meant I got to get Philz coffee which is always a treat. Guess I should get to cookin' stuff soon for the eatin'. Looking dapper Kuro!

Safe spaces to park always a good thing ;)

Off to see the Marin County Tax collector :bigbarf

G needs a small light motorcycle that takes her to *$ occasional rally and fits the space between electric and gas betas. thoughts? FZ7 is horrendously expensive to insure.

KTM 390 Adventure? The first iteration kinda sucked, but it seems like they have since tweaked it and made it pretty capable. Or the BMW 310 GS? Or maybe even the G310 for more of a nekid sporty thing? Like this one?

DRZ400SM has a 35" seat height whereas the S is nearly 37". A TW200 is 31" and a Svartpilen 701 is nearly 33".

Get a 1" lowering link for a hundred bucks, slide the forks up for free, and you're at 34".

Or, KLX300SM is at 33.9" bone stock.

I'm sort of back to the Svart but the 401, although it's KTM roots scur me. As appealing as a Honda is I already sold a tried-and-true soulless appliance, I want my heart to beat but I also want to be able to pick it up when I do stupid stuff. Also wheelies....

and 1 more thing-No Carbs!

I sat on a 401 at Munroe when they had 'em, short seat height and pretty light, I bet it would be fun to rip around on. To be clear, my buddies 701 hasn't had major issues, just nits like a faulty rear brake master and a few things rattling loose.

Also made in India, which could be fine, but something to think about.

Back