• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Think she's wants that fun-sized bike. It's a difficult category, because nothing is premium. It's all mild steel bend-if-you-look-at-it-wrong kind of stuff.

Forest Hill SF seems pretty nice too, bit quiet for my tastes but a great place to stash a car apparently. Moved the car back to it's usual Friday street sweeping spot and the rotation is back to normal, moving it meant I got to get Philz coffee which is always a treat. Guess I should get to cookin' stuff soon for the eatin'. Looking dapper Kuro!
Did you just post that you're getting coffee OMG wtf BBQ 😀
😉
-
It’s a great neighborhood only it’s full of extremely rich lawyers and or old money. D9nt tell ppl about it. Apparently even peopl inside sf don’t know about it..

-

Philz …i am thinking,..do people distinguish the flavor?

nah, oh course I don’t go there but I did pass by Verve the other day. :banana

I had to move my car anyway so I figured getting coffee was a good way to warm up the motor before parking it again. And it was!

Comments on that are amusing. Got new shoes as my old ones are very worn out, now I won't have sore feet, ankles and knees after long walks, until I wear this set of shoes out as well 😄

yeah, this comment is pretty good :ROFLMAO: , but as for the rest of them, the ones actually saying the reason, even I could understand them!!! (and also even I could guess the reason... though this won't ever happen the same way in my place--b/c my washer outlet is not "hard-piped")

Somebody, made a dent in the kitchen knife... Do I just need to round it up with a file...?

Then pull through the sharpener

1000012358.jpg

Last edited:
Only God can judge me.

In other news, playing with maps when I should be going to bed. To mama's Friday, lost coast to Fort Bragg via Ettersburg Saturday, to SF on Friday with the Fort BRagg moto goobers I met last year when I was on the road.

Goober morning!!

Going to look at a Svarty today :teeth I blame Lucy.

about that knife...high quality? I'd take it to a knife person.

Back