• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

i was gonna ride. still possibly can.

but am leaning towards a day of absolute sloth.

Trying to mount a protective shield over a windows shutter box to keep the box from being damaged by snow that slides off the roof.

Dear lord, somebody needs to burn this place down while the occupants are locked inside.

No, no, no... take a deep breath, close your eyes and just imagine the new Clubhouse for the BARF Richmond Chapter.
Plenty off street moto parking, coffee shop and cafe, monthly moto related guest speakers, a monthly movie night, and the perfect meeting spot for North Bay group rides. Look at the all the potential awesomeness!
It's the BARF oyster just waiting for that pearl to appear and grow.
Group buy!!!

Last edited:
Good morning! Aches pains yuck.

Blankpage, how’s your cat?
Doing okay, jumps on everything and tries to crawl into any small space. I need to get a pad of some sort to cover the stove in case she jumps on it while it’s cooling off with no one there watching.
I’d like if she wasn’t looking to be petted at 2am but hoping that will taper off.

Pretty sure I've got lateral and medial epicondylitis in my right arm. Hurts like hell to lift or grasp anything. What should I do? Wrong answers only.

Look at this big electric motor on my coffee table, It's very industrial. That's how edgy we are. Would you like to sit on my meditation rug, or look at my table saw? You can see the dust on it, I've made thousands of watts down the board slide. It runs on 220, but I've run it on 221 before.

Pretty sure I've got lateral and medial epicondylitis in my right arm. Hurts like hell to lift or grasp anything. What should I do? Wrong answers only.
Type more on the Internet?

-

So I found this little, used, compressor on the street. I power it up, then down...is it supposed to hiss when it's off and half-full? I think it's leaking from the tiny pipes between pump and tank

Type more on the Internet?

-

So I found this little, used, compressor on the street. I power it up, then down...is it supposed to hiss when it's off and half-full? I think it's leaking from the tiny pipes between pump and tank
If so, check to see if the compression nuts are loose. You may be able to stop the leak by carefully snugging the one that’s leaking. Or you can make it worse by over tightening and breaking the nut.

So much to unpack here.

Blankpage, cat name-sheher
I was going to say something unseemingly for the right arm issue but realized along with being vulgar it was not ladylike
Andy any organ news?
Melissa, 👋
AE 👋
MD pain sucks, daily pain can really take it out of you.
Hope you get that shoulder fixed soon.

:laughing
If so, check to see if the compression nuts are loose. You may be able to stop the leak by carefully snugging the one that’s leaking. Or you can make it worse by over tightening and breaking the nut.
yeah I sure know how breaking a thread and a pipe of an A/C system costing thousands works.

okay, team tightening is on the go
probably just a leaky compressor...

---

TX :wave

Okay fine, it would make a cool clubhouse, once all the tryhard stuff is painted over.

:laughing

yeah I sure know how breaking a thread and a pipe of an A/C system costing thousands works.

okay, team tightening is on the go
probably just a leaky compressor...

---

TX :wave
Even if you break this, replacement parts are easy to get and not expensive. It’s usually standard plumbing fittings.

Man, I step out for the night and this place gets all spicy. I was gonna ride today, because it's gonna be nice, but I order one more shot last night so now I think I'll just be lazy today. Also, my should hurts, but it's not the joint, just all the connecting bits front and back and my neck. Just the right shoulder for whatever reason. I'm cheap and lazy though and it doesn't bother me while riding so I'll probably continue to ignore it.

Okay fine, it would make a cool clubhouse, once all the tryhard stuff is painted over.
And the roof was fixed, and the foundation / electrical / whatever else was brought up to code. It is an intriguing building, something like that in South SF or Oakland would be neat, or I could just turn it into another Ghost ship, sans fire hazards and grow some dreads :laughing

Even if you break this, replacement parts are easy to get and not expensive. It’s usually standard plumbing fittings.
whoa you weren't even being sarcastic. much ;)

thanks for the help

--

so yes, SOMETHING needed to be tightened, and I THINK THE compressor behaved a little better, but there's still some slight hiss - when I turn off the compressor, and I wait for it to "cool down", one can hear it audibly.
I made a video.

also, image 1 is one of the nuts I tightened slightly (you can see the wrench)
1719087447809.png

but Image 2, shows something is seriously up with that brass fitting b/c it's sitting crooked...
1719087521391.png

Back