• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hmm I should check, when I was dropping off for CityBike the address was more residential.

I wonder if the RRs are still around, don't see much on the web about them after 2021.

Leak could very well be at the brass fitting.
1) Obtain spray bottle with soapy water solution. 2) Run "unit" until tank is full. 3) Unplug "unit" from electrical power source. 4) Spray soapy water solution
around all pneumatic lines and fittings. 5) Check the pressure relief valve (make sure it opens and closes and seals) and also the hose coupler fitting.
Did the "unit" come with hose and male fitting that fits the hose coupler fitting?
Yes there is a hose, the red hose attached to the side, visible in the video in this post:

https://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/threads/post-chat-whores-post-here-2024.560600/post-11078082

I will most probably try tomorrow . At least the pressure relief valve (with the ring) is fully working, I’ve pulled it to release pressure once already

1000005082.png

Seems like a short of interest.

Good morning. Woke up to a muscle spasm below my right shoulder blade :facepalm

Probably a vestigial twin that finally learned morse code, "LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT".

Back