• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hey @ThumperX :cool ...

1719173600972.png

This feels like a call to buying action

--

I did put soap on the compressor line connectors... Found three leaks actually. Pretty much each joint downstream past the on/off switch+pressure relief box.

(The pressure relief valve seems okay)

Uploading a silly video now...

Last edited:
Looks like you haven't replaced that "bent" fitting.
Yep, you got a leaker! Pick up a roll of white teflon tape and two/three wraps around the male threaded ends and reassemble. Should be good to go, not a bad street find. Teflon tape comes in diff colors, White (or pink, although don't see much of that in stores. It's a few mils thicker). For natural gas lines use the yellow and for oxygen and medical gases use the green tape. Actual any color will work for what your doing.

Last edited:
Yep, you got a leaker! Pick up a roll of white teflon tape and two/three wraps around the male threaded ends and reassemble. Should be good to go, not a bad street find. Teflon tape comes in diff colors, White (or pink, although don't see much of that in stores. It's a few mils thicker). For natural gas lines use the yellow and for oxygen and medical gases use the green tape. Actual any color will work for what your doing.
Will do. Disassemble three joints and wrap with tape.
Only the right most joint near the hose is easy to unscrew, however, so I might take some time.

The regulator valve and dial are “in the way” when you rotate to unscrew the leftmost joints, they rub into the tank and there is no clearance to rotate. We’ll see…

Hello.

Anyone with used gear laying around I can clear out for them? Kid needs a helmet, jacket, and gloves. He's like 6'1 (I know, fuckin fedex guy or something) and skinny.

Hey Mike,

I don't have any gear that would fit him, and I only have two helmets (A DS and a street helmet), both of which I am actively using. Sorry :/

I had oatmeal, bland and easy to digest.

Hello.

Anyone with used gear laying around I can clear out for them? Kid needs a helmet, jacket, and gloves. He's like 6'1 (I know, fuckin fedex guy or something) and skinny.
I've got a couple helmets size M, but the newest one is probably 10 years old. Also have a Fieldsheer suit that's listed in the riding gear classified for free

Back