• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

also LB, do you guys have a Cayenne? I have questions.
don’t own one, but have driven them quite a lot (they always give me one as a service loaner). but ask away. if i can’t answer, a good friend has one, and she can definitely answer.

on another note, my dude was very negative on the norton. said the tech was too old (esp. drum brakes). said if i was hell bent on it, go buy a new one. alrighty then lol.

I thought she was talking about a new Norton anyway. Yeah = cool.

The old one? Never thought she'd want one unless wants as a museum piece, ride-1nce a year kinda thing

I thought she was talking about a new Norton anyway. Yeah = cool.

The old one? Never thought she'd want one unless wants as a museum piece, ride-1nce a year kinda thing
yeah - i was enamored with the idea of a vintage bike (esp. norton’s). he’s the voice of reason (in certain areas lol). and already have a museum piece in the house - and only made room for one.

How do you display your own posts in the list like I used to be able to on the old software? In one thread only.

Someday I'll own a vintage bike, even if it just means I wait long enough with one of my current rides :laughing

Current moto-drought is about to come to an end. Friend has a spare ticket for MotoAmerica so I'm getting up early and riding to Monterey tomorrow to watch some racing. Then a different friend wants to ride up north on Monday for fun and lunch, he proposed Ft Bragg, but I'm countering with Booneville because it avails us to way more good twisty roads.

rode my 2 kawasakis today and drove the 74 capri around for a couple of miles. Went to a garage sale and got 18 CDs for 6 bucks so it's been a real goood catruday

Last edited:
took a shower at the end i turned off the cold water and just enjoyed being in hot water.

rare trip to the BA. totally random stumble upon at my hotel - livermore rodeo fuckers. dick behavior ensued. had to give myself a serious talking to. engage? don’t do it. do not do it.

But, did you do it?

Managed to get up and out the door by 6:30. Ducati was running nicely after it's recent service so I made great time and am trying to defrost with a coffee at Starbucks before heading the final 14 minutes to Laguna Seca

rare trip to the BA. totally random stumble upon at my hotel - livermore rodeo fuckers. dick behavior ensued. had to give myself a serious talking to. engage? don’t do it. do not do it.
Wat

-

Anyway coffee morning.

Friend abroad started asking me things to do for his house again(like go in a box and find his Internet telephone device?!?!) , then got prissy when I didn't respond within a second on a Saturday afternoon --and said "or I could cancel and search for it myself when I came back ...

Now he's making me feel bad not going for his whim while he's 50 days out and about :rolleyes

Good morning to all.

LB wish I'd know you were coming. That's assuming you even have time. Today is full of chores...ick

But, did you do it?

Managed to get up and out the door by 6:30. Ducati was running nicely after it's recent service so I made great time and am trying to defrost with a coffee at Starbucks before heading the final 14 minutes to Laguna Seca
no. was dead tired from the road, and didn’t wanna risk being thrown out. very late night followed by a very early morning is a bad combo. + when i left, my dude told me to behave myself (always does). if i came home with a black eye, he’d probably give me another one to match.

Good morning to all.

LB wish I'd know you were coming. That's assuming you even have time. Today is full of chores...ick
yeah - zero time on this trip (in and out - wham, bam, thank you ma’am). but am coming down august 7-11. will be at a horse show in atherton, staying at a hotel in pleasanton. would love to see if we can get together sometime during those few days.

Back