• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I like lights so they sound cool to me, install and ask forgiveness?

You can print anything you can think of these days, just gotta provide the source file, this one will end up being 3x4 or smaller, haven't decided yet. Doing the same pose, but attacking various SF landmarks

It's not a bad morning at any rate, probably could have used a few more hours of sleep, but I'm feeling about 90% better.

Just applied for a government IT role that read as fairly junior and then all the questions asked for the application process were, mostly, for what I'd consider much more senior roles. I guess it is probably just to establish a profile, so I answered them accurately, but if they are actually looking for ALL those skills for a junior role I wish them luck finding a candidate.

Also triple.

Damn. I should be checking that one out.

In the meantime the SO discouraged Me from applying to a "too high" role.

Last edited:
@N4teTheGreat I am running on about 6 hours of sleep (5:54 per my watch) which is not quite enough. Tomorrow will be worse since I have to wake at 3:30 to catch my flight. WEEEE.

According to my phone I only got 4 hours, which I guess explains a lot. When I was a working stiff 6 hours was a good nights sleep. I kinda suck at sleeping on a schedule.

#aquariusthings

I just had a really damn funny chat with my boss. He told me he didn't need me to come in July.
This morning, "when are you here again?"
Me: I'll be there Monday morning. I paid for my own flight down, I have to get some lab work done.
Him: I'll cut you a check.

lol

Nice job from the boss

Nice and sunny in the lower h8. This woman with Cooper rolling through the crosswalk was funny when I was crossing. Then her pursed lips when the dog owner behind me crossed too 🤣

Last edited:
It's sunny and pleasant in the EC hills, gonna take a short walk and do some Tai Chi.

Nice job from the boss

Nice and sunny in the lower h8. This woman with Cooper rolling through the crosswalk was funny when I was crossing. Then her pursed lips when the dog owner behind me crossed too 🤣
I am not sad about this. :laughing

You know what they say, come back from Portland and hipster, or with crabs (probably)

Back