• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Making more stickers of my cat...

AP1GczMurNfDr-mPfJxQE3PCwLzAl4UZk63tpmzJLDTY7WdVhfOuBHagqDcam4btZSXUrpEPxrn9MgsWP-53cOTUI5vswY3okyu-hUTowBq0YBU9VUb4bCfGw3jVNqbVJnm-3kbKwxzkZm8OczUh5lRxRFrh9w=w775-no-gm
This is funny.

I was re-reading an Iron Man comic the other day and him and his enemy were on the Golden Gate Bridge and Tony said... "Can we not do this here. It's too cliche."

Because... Hollywood loves making movies about the GG Bridge getting destroyed.

anigif_original-grid-image-8624-1437838112-13.gif

While that is the bay bridge, don't worry, he's coming for the Golden Gate bridge as well 😆

"the mission bay neighborhood"… the expensivest most boring neighborhood there is... which is another reason SF is deteriorating. :rofl ... well, I’m embellishing a little, but it kinda is

Last edited:
have had a hard-on for a norton commando for a long time. there’s one for sale in carson city. my dude has family there. road trip?
YES!!! MY GOD YES!!! We may be heading up to Sparks next week to look at a 5th wheel.

YES!!! MY GOD YES!!! We may be heading up to Sparks next week to look at a 5th wheel.
i know, right! am going to hit him up. sucks because the garage is stacked full - but he’s got 5, and i only have 2. fair is fair. room can be made (she says optimistically).

and if you’re passing by our way - stop by. worst case, we can meet in auburn for chow.

also LB, do you guys have a Cayenne? I have questions.

aaaannnddsd i’m awake again. dressed and getting ready to drive to town.

😑

the cab i reserved for a 4:45 am pick up did not show. the driver did not answer his phone.

🦀

Did you get alternative transport?
Good morning.

Back