• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Yeah do these pants have holes in them and if so, where are they located?

A hole and the material itself share the same border, so does a sheet have one giant hole..?

Slept in, feeling better but still off, not really sick, but clearly not healthy so I'll keep taking it easy and avoiding people in case I am contagious. More time to plan Alaska I guess!

In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams writes, "A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have". The quote appears in the book and the original radio series, and is used to explain the importance of towels in the universe. The book also says that towels are useful for both practical and psychological reasons.

In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams writes, "A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have". The quote appears in the book and the original radio series, and is used to explain the importance of towels in the universe. The book also says that towels are useful for both practical and psychological reasons.
Especially if you meet the ravenous bugblatter beast of Traal

My wife's friend was visiting from Kodiak last week. She said they always have to be aware of bears.

Kodiak is in the lower part of the state...and on an island...and has weather more similar to BC than the rest of Alaska.

And yeah, there's a reason you're always carrying in Alaska. Bears.

Back