• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hey Nate do you have an in reach? If not I have one you may borrow.

I have one and carry it with me on any trip like this. Hopefully I'll never need it!

I'm moving our 18 year old to their mom's house in Sebastopol tomorrow. Somoma State starts on the 20th. Our 22 year old is moving to an apartment with her friend on the 20th. We're going to be empty-nest-ish soon 😭

I'm moving our 18 year old to their mom's house in Sebastopol tomorrow. Somoma State starts on the 20th. Our 22 year old is moving to an apartment with her friend on the 20th. We're going to be empty-nest-ish soon 😭
it's not as bad as you think it will be. trust me.

Just feels like it happened so suddenly
well yeah! now you can slow the heck down and not wear pants around the house. win win all around.

my cat is looking at me like "why are you not in bed?" except i never hit the hay before like midnight so...

Since it’s really my only vice I support them. Next time you’re near I’ll get you a latte or coffee of choice.

That's awesome, thanks so much. I'd love to try that, I'll try a black coffee or an espresso when I get there

Fighting a Rodent

Walking across hot sand for 15 minutes to double check if I locked my friends car... Did not want to risk having his tools stolen

had to look that up. Nerd. :nerd

Haha-- you can't be serious-- are nerds the one who knows who is Yossarian ;) ?

Last edited:
cat woke me up for goes out on Caturday, less than a minute later neighbors motion lite goes on I look out and the cat is there and so is a young possum.

Back