• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

99% sure I have won the battle with the Roof rat. Its been poisoned a few days, we almost trapped it yesterday and it hasnt shown up today.

Might need to make an REI trip, still not sure if I wanna bother camping at all, that's a lot of extra stuff to carry on the poor Hypermotard, but also, lodging looks to be spendy, I guess it's a bit touristy up there

Might need to make an REI trip, still not sure if I wanna bother camping at all, that's a lot of extra stuff to carry on the poor Hypermotard, but also, lodging looks to be spendy, I guess it's a bit touristy up there
i have an outstanding, lightweight, easy to use camp bed i'll gladly bring to sf for you to use. fat person approved. i also have a camping hammock with mosquito netting. TINY and then you don't really even need the pad.

That would be a big change. One of ours is away at college during the school year and the other is at home while attending college locally. This is kind of easing us in but I know it’ll be a shock to the system when they’re both gone.

Feelin’ for you.

That would be a big change. One of ours is away at college during the school year and the other is at home while attending college locally. This is kind of easing us in but I know it’ll be a shock to the system when they’re both gone.

Feelin’ for you.
Our 22 year old is moving out on the 20th. That's going to be hard on the Mrs. It's her firstborn!

Good morning hoerzeses. Hanging out in the land of Yep.

Kids off to collage! Wow!
What's crazy is I remember when Andy was posting pumpkin carving pictures.

Kids off to collage! Wow!
What's crazy is I remember when Andy was posting pumpkin carving pictures.
2021 was the last year:

1723390918652.jpeg

Coffee time, aside from some congestion I'm feeling normal ish today, so that's progress. For a non-cold this little annoyance sure stuck around for a bit.

Back