• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Pg&E tried to denude our property of a few 200+ year old oaks. They are not allowed on site without one of us on premises. Folks down the road chased them off with a shotgun in 2018 after the fire. Well beyond their right of way the killed and cut up for firewood a 350 year old tree.
They are entitled fuckers charging us to install underground yet have seen zero advances in that direction.

We used spray foam and found it fairly effective:
You used spray foam to keep PG&E off your property? I suppose that could be effective.

You used spray foam to keep PG&E off your property? I suppose that could be effective.
😂 language, how does it work? Oy :facepalm

Spray foam on the injured trees after the fire was very effective.

I have to go run the dog, she’s driving me nuts which means she’s making herself insane. Poor girl.

You're a good egg, Nate. :love
Awe shucks, I'm just what my parents made me.

Yeah he is! Such a boy scout.
I sucked at boy scouts, not sure why since camping and the outdoors are my cup of tea, I think I disliked all the not outdoors reading and testing stuff.

Pro tip, never ever be an idiot and volunteer to help move a pool table fully assembled like I did.
Yeah, I would definitely hesitate to try that.

As far as Ducati riders go, he's not so bad. :thumbup
I didn't choose the Duc life, they just had the most compelling motard.

Pretty sure my buddy couldn't really afford the U-Haul he rented, but he didn't make us go after much of the furniture as it had kinda of become one with the shared apartment after 14 years.

I sucked at boy scouts, not sure why since camping and the outdoors are my cup of tea, I think I disliked all the not outdoors reading and testing stuff.
I'm an Eagle Scout, but wasn't an overachiever in the sense of earning it early. Just made it before I aged out. The outdoors stuff and a handful of more academic merit badges got me close enough that I realized it would be silly not to make the final push.

Yeah, I don't know that I was ever close. My folks were not into camping much at all, and my troop spent more time in the local church gymnasium than we did outside. I wasn't particularly academic, which is why I was always as surprised as everyone else while I was at Google for the past 15 years :laughing :nerd

I liked outdoor activities, camping and backpacking. Was also a knot nerd, so that helped.

Um

I dunno if it's just me but this Beaver's is twice as more expensive:wow (at least online prices)

Only 1.4 times more than Sightglass I guess :dunno

Ow vey?

which is why I was always as surprised as everyone else while I was at Google

:wow :laughing

Um

I dunno if it's just me but this Beaver's is twice as more expensive:wow (at least online prices)

Only 1.4 times more than Sightglass I guess :dunno

Ow vey?

:wow :laughing
Since it’s really my only vice I support them. Next time you’re near I’ll get you a latte or coffee of choice.

We looked at five properties today. You wouldn't think it'd be tiring driving around and walking properties and then eating Habit for lunch, but....it was.

are we gonna get to hang before you leave!
TBD, as soon as I get tires I wanna get on the road to maximize my chances for good weather, but until I know when I'll have those tires on the bike and therefore my departure date I can't finish planning, so, catch 22.

TBD, as soon as I get tires I wanna get on the road to maximize my chances for good weather, but until I know when I'll have those tires on the bike and therefore my departure date I can't finish planning, so, catch 22.
ok yossarian!

Back