• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I dunno...Jack is pretty damn easy going as far as dogs could go. I don't have to do anything more for him than I ever did for the cats I had when I was married.
I am away from home a lot. The kitties are okay with my kitty sitter coming daily to pet and love them. (They have automatic feeders and waterers). I shudder to think of the way a dog might handle that so.. I don't have a dog.

Just get a used dog! We got Augie at 7 and he was very low maintenance, aside from the regular walks, which was probably good for me. he was higher maintenance for the last year or two of his life, but even then, pretty low key. I'd love a puppy someday, but they are a LOT of work.

Just get a used dog! We got Augie at 7 and he was very low maintenance, aside from the regular walks, which was probably good for me. he was higher maintenance for the last year or two of his life, but even then, pretty low key. I'd love a puppy someday, but they are a LOT of work.
Yeah we got Jack at 12 weeks old and I thought for sure I made a mistake in doing that, but I was absolutely wrong. But he's a special case AFAIC. He's never peed in the house, never pooped in the house, never chewed on anything, doesn't make a mess...he's just an extremely good boy and Kelly always says we hit the dog lottery for sure. I hadn't had a puppy in the house for 35 years and I remember the last time being VERY different. :laughing

Yeah we got Jack at 12 weeks old and I thought for sure I made a mistake in doing that, but I was absolutely wrong. But he's a special case AFAIC. He's never peed in the house, never pooped in the house, never chewed on anything, doesn't make a mess...he's just an extremely good boy and Kelly always says we hit the dog lottery for sure. I hadn't had a puppy in the house for 35 years and I remember the last time being VERY different. :laughing
Yeah, he's an aberration. I mean that in the nicest possible way. :laughing

Definitely serious, but it's gotta be a lot more than $60k, like 3-4x more..?
The only "real" value any of these properties have is that they are ideal for growing pot. The legalization and increased raids on the illegal grows have decimated property values. I'll ask them to send me an address. The key is wate and if you have a performing well in place you are way ahead.

hat-trick-gif.gif

That's part of why I love being an uncle. I love my niece and nephew but I don't really want kids of my own.
A perfectly reasonable stance many people I know and take including friends, SIL and my daughter.

I would have made a great grandfather though as I'm a pushover for anything but babies (yuk) but not my choice.

My uncle didn't have any kids. I remember him being like a 2nd father figure to me. Especially when I he let me live with him in Hawaii for 4-5 months working for his general contracting company.

He moved from Oakland in the 90s to Oahu, Oaktown... He pretty much said, you can fuck off with all the nonsense at that time, with no real guarantees of anything. Built a painting business into a thriving general contracting business. His house in Waipahu was one of the only ones that had central air because he built the house himself. (air conditioning isn't really necessary in many places of Hawaii). I remember the first thing I did after getting home from the airport is my uncle asking me to change all the spark plugs in his V10 Ford work truck. The windshield is in front of the firewall so it took a bunch of wrench connections to do it. He asked me and the reason I was there is because he knew I knew my way around cars and tools, otherwise I'd be useless. But when it was done, I could sit outside the fence and look at Pearl Harbor.

Good times. :)

A perfectly reasonable stance many people I know and take including friends, SIL and my daughter.

I would have made a great grandfather though as I'm a pushover for anything but babies (yuk) but not my choice.
I just hope my influence will matter because they're going to have either an amazing experience or a terrible one, growing up. Their mother is a great influence and she has primary custody of the kids. I'm just hoping being "Uncle Joe" is enough paired with their mother to ward off the douchebag tendencies my brother has always had.

They look like the Valerians from House of the Dragon. Black people with white hair. (Well, blonde in this instance).

Reactions: GAJ
I feel like I'd eventually get bored living on an Island, but when I was in visiting Kauai there was certainly an appeal. Same with Costa Rica (save the island part).

Alaska still kinda feels like a bad idea, but I am gonna do it, I don't think rain can be avoided at anytime up there, I was reading a thread about snow during summer solstice, so, dress warm and deal I guess :nchantr

Back