• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

R, don't wanna talk about it right now on that tangent. Maybe tomorrow.

The short story is don't compare yourself to anyone else. Being a college dropout was probably the best thing that happened to me. I figured it out in later years. That's hindsight.

This is definitely PUI. Not even trying to pretend it's not.

R, don't wanna talk about it right now on that tangent. Maybe tomorrow.

The short story is don't compare yourself to anyone else. Being a college dropout was probably the best thing that happened to me. I figured it out in later years. That's hindsight.

This is definitely PUI. Not even trying to pretend it's not.
i don’t wanna talk right meow. maybe i should get some sleep…

comparison is the thief of joy.

sleep well.

Are there any landlords or renters here? I don't want to make new thread.

I have some questions.

I hoe it was trying to get out and that opening the access it was chewing at let in go away.

Not a renter or a landlord these days, but I do know in SF they have a free resource for renters that includes legal advice. Not sure if there is something similar in the OC?

Yep. Okay. I have 12 months to figure out where I will live next.

Tick tock. Tick tock...

Good morning my hoerzeses. Dog and cats, man and me it’s coffee time !

Cleaning up from Yep time.

I'm 2 hours ahead. Of course, I don't usually have a lot of meetings. I do start my workday around 6-6:30 most days, though.

So I was senior bidder for a new position at work. I have another 5 hours to make a decision.

Positives: New workstream is interesting. I'll be working on the undergrounding stuff in El Dorado County, so a little more personal to me, my old supervisor is the manager of this group, it's new and I'm a little bored and frustrated in my current place.

Negatives: It's a busy, busy workstream with a lot of eyes on it (also maybe a positive). I like my current coworkers. I like my current locations (Marin and SLO Counties, which involve some travel to those places).

I'm leaning towards trying it just for the experience. But far from decided.

BL, it’s good to have choices. Glad to hear you have the opportunity, regardless of which direction you go.

Are there any landlords or renters here? I don't want to make new thread.

I have some questions.
We own three rental homes but aren't your "regular" landlords as we care about out tenants and they never leave.

Most landlords are assholes.

when ever rental issues come up I advise people to check out Nolo press's Renters Rights book.

A lot of landlords/property management firms don't know or care about what's legal, knowing your rights can be huge.

Back