• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Looks like silicone or viton, but orings don't normally look all shaved like that unless it happens upon installation.
it does look like this machine brand uses 'viton' and ... I"m thinking the oring simply disintegrated over time. (May have been 10 years, may be 5.) Not shaven off.

some guy on the machine internet forum says "changed orings multiple times. Viton seem to wear out faster"

Last edited:
I ate enough chicken katsu for 3 people and now I feel like crap lol
200w.gif

Little Elsinore just drove off in the back of a truck :sniff
It is indeed a beautiful butt!!

Just tried on my Aerosmith, it zips up without a lot of trouble. My boots though...freaking gravity :sigh

That frog is SOOOOOO much better than tatooing "TRUMP" on your forehead.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, with mucho nerdy trepidation...... Froggies have 5 toezies on their rear feety! Even cute Lady Frogs with eyelashes.

(SHIELDS ARE UP, Flame on)
i asked for a toad. sent him a pic. not concerned about anatomical correctness.

Well, the thing about frogs and tides, they are just one node off from us on the evolutionary scale. DNA almost matches. 5 fingers 5 toes....I like the tattoo.

Back