• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I was like... Wut. That was an unrelated post?

Then I saw it...yeah... pretty cool that's a good deal, indeed! Haha :thumbup I loved the gray colored versions of that bike.

Now ..I wish to get to work or something to get my bike operational...

Last edited:
I can’t believe it! We took it for a courtesy drive (back of the truck) over grizzly peak.
As soon as we get home I’ll put the little Elsinore up for a suggested donation to Barf.

Took the hyper on a group ride today and bailed 40 minutes in at the first gas stop. The group had another hour and half of riding planned. You couldn’t pay me to ride that bike any further than what it took to get home.

Took the hyper on a group ride today and bailed 40 minutes in at the first gas stop. The group had another hour and half of riding planned. You couldn’t pay me to ride that bike any further than what it took to get home.
Sounds like you need a scooter. Then you can ride to Alaska.

:unsure: You might be right on the money I’ve checked out the lineups before.
Look at those comfy seats

IMG_2016.jpeg

40 min does feel like awfully short. 😉

I'm thinking I could go to Camada to take a Hyper off someone's hands if it's so bad!!!

I dunno, the hyper does fine, maybe it's the race seat, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but 300 mile days are fine on that bike, done two back to back now, only... 23 more days to go....

Sipping on a dutch bros coffee, I just didn't feel like motel coffee this morning, considering I'll be drinking a lot of that in the coming days. Key card didn't work when I get back to had to get the guy at the front desk to fix it, he saw my coffee and asked what is that? I told him it was cold brew and he just said, you are from California aren't you. He's a rider, we talked bikes yesterday and he has the coolest 11 month old healer pup. Little guy remembered me from yesterday and rolled onto his back for belly rubs when he saw me today.

Got my printout, almost time to start gearing up to hit the road. I think packing up each morning is one area where saddle bags would be nice.

Jet lag is a b ,,,,
But hey.
I don't think I've ever experienced what people call "jet lag", and I've traveled all over the country and the world too. I've always adjusted immediately to the new time zone. :dunno
Sipping on a dutch bros coffee, I just didn't feel like motel coffee this morning, considering I'll be drinking a lot of that in the coming days. Key card didn't work when I get back to had to get the guy at the front desk to fix it, he saw my coffee and asked what is that? I told him it was cold brew and he just said, you are from California aren't you.
Weird...cold brew has been popular pretty much anywhere I've traveled. Weird that he'd make a statement like that unless he's one of the zillion people that just assume anything they don't like that others do is automatically "bougie" and thus worth looking down on. :nchantr

Then again, what do I know. I make my coffee from Folgers crystals. :laughing :cool :coffee:

Back