• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hello from Canada, I'm of course having poutine as part of my lunch today.
Is this what it really looks like?

Never had it, likely never will, but enjoy.

Poutine.jpg

This thee got really stirred up about poutine. Wasn't the best I've had but it hit the spot. Lots of bikers at that cafe so I figure I picked a good road / spot to stop. Dwarfed my poor grilled cheese & ham sammich, which was also tasty
1000006668.jpg

what’s your 10-20?

I’ve never had poutine either. always thought it looked 🤮

You have my number. give me a shout if you run into issues
Will do, made it to Clinton tonight, headed to Whitehorse tomorrow. Gonna plug you into my inreach in case the Italian stallion goes full Italian in the middle of nowhere and I need advice on getting a tow :laughing

it's because I'm mad I can't go out for a beer and there's no one ;) to go get one with

although come to think of it I had plenty of that last week

--

apparently belgians simply refry the pommes frites ,and then douse them with ketchup AND mayo. Yum.

also rip alain delon, did anyone start a thread?!?!? Nope.

Will do, made it to Clinton tonight, headed to Whitehorse tomorrow. Gonna plug you into my inreach in case the Italian stallion goes full Italian in the middle of nowhere and I need advice on getting a tow :laughing
I’ve never been to Clinton. Might have been cool to tag along for that part of the ride and do an overnighter if it wasn’t for rain in the forecast.
What sort of bikers you seeing in Clinton, I suspect the ADV type?

Sliced a piece of skin off my finger trying to open the indestructible plastic packaging of a door handle I bought from HD. Does that shit really have to be so hard to get into. Why isn’t there lawsuits.

I used to be aware of that trick but seemed to have forgotten. Looks a lot easier than hacking at it with a pocket knife.
Don’t currently own a can opener but will add one

It’s a nice ride north of Hope. I’ve explored some of that but not past Lillooet.
Saw a few ADV bikes at my lunch stop in Keremeos, the rest where all cruisers. Saw one Harley here, and a few sport bikes in the road along the way.

Back