• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

it's because I'm mad I can't go out for a beer and there's no one ;) to go get one with

although come to think of it I had plenty of that last week

--

apparently belgians simply refry the pommes frites ,and then douse them with ketchup AND mayo. Yum.

also rip alain delon, did anyone start a thread?!?!? Nope.
We should get a beer if I make it back from this trip alive 😆 I wasn't familiar with Alain Delon.

It’s a nice ride north of Hope. I’ve explored some of that but not past Lillooet.
Got lucky with a few road choices and really enjoyed the ride, sorry I didn't coordinate on the way up, didn't know exactly what my schedule was gonna be. I do think I've been chasing the weather had a tail wind most of the way up so far, I assume that means bad weather is following me😬

it's because I'm mad I can't go out for a beer and there's no one ;) to go get one with

although come to think of it I had plenty of that last week

--

apparently belgians simply refry the pommes frites ,and then douse them with ketchup AND mayo. Yum.

also rip alain delon, did anyone start a thread?!?!? Nope.
excuse me but my name isn’t no one. :x

EtUWTXnXIAAPwcG.jpg

excuse me but my name isn’t no one. :x
I just put a wine inspired post in the Thinking thread about names. I'm all emotional still over the bike. I hate being in my 60s; it makes me highly aware that there are days left.

I just put a wine inspired post in the Thinking thread about names. I'm all emotional still over the bike. I hate being in my 60s; it makes me highly aware that there are days left.
Sixties, huh?

Check it out. If out for a ride and you find yourself thinking, more than once, that the SMV needs to move right and let you get past. . . don't worry about days being left, you're way early in the curve.

Woke up at 6am to the sound of water splashing outside my window. Thankfully it was just the irrigation system, but there will be rain tomorrow. Highs in the 60s today versus 80s yesterday will be an adjustment. Guess I should add the liners into my jacket and pants...

But first, coffee.

Well... I've been riding in 80+ degrees the past three days, I was starting to feel cool around 75 so I suspect low 60s will be chilly. But I may try to acclimate the hard way without them since it's gonna be downright chilly when I get to Denali

Actually, it'll be 67 in Vanderhoof around 4 when I get there so the liners stay out, but heated grips may go on low.

20C and below is when I add a liner unless I’m wearing leather, than can tolerate 7-8 degrees lower.
The weather yesterday was perfect for motorcycling. I rode to work and felt like taking the long way home.
Fyi in BC your bike may be impounded if caught doing 40kmh over the limit. Easy to do where the limit is 80kmh

woke up remembering (after 1/2 cup of yesterday's coffee) that I still have an SFMTA shuttle-stop-parking ticket to pay. the first appeal din't work, they say they had enough signs. I told them they're too far an invisible, WTF? also no paint.

not sure what else I can do... :(

Having the top tier AAA plan could be handy for such adventures. My plan will tow my bike something like 320km to home or nearest garage.

I have that plan, not sure it'll do me any good in Canada, and there's no cell service on the Cassiar highway anyway so, I guess I better not break down there!

Back