• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I need to clean the chain before I drop it off but can't seem to get it on the Pitbull stand :facepalm I also don't know what to use on the accumulated fork oil that's all over the calipers.

craving a Costco Pep slice for lumch.

-

drove my car, KQED FORUM on the RADIO had an "who benefits from AI" session. Caller called and said "he trained the Waymo cars" as a contractor, then ofc they didn't give him much money nor a G-corp job offer. ;)

.... then a Waymo car came up ahead.

I had the hunch it's doing a loop, so I followed it. It was making two loops (until I gave up) and doing nothing. As I've said before, just circling around sometimes.

at some point I had one Wamo behind and one ahead. Just giving turn signals and stopping at stop signs. : |

Hello! Getting Starbucks for the second day in a row at Denali national park. Riding the bus today, I board in 45 minutes. Not sure if I'll see the mountain or not, it's mostly cloudy out. I'm sure it'll still be a neat ride and I can hop off and any stop and wait 30 minutes for the next bus. I got nothing but time!

I dunno why I'd have expected a Tesla to do better in a crash, that's sad.
Can't imagine there's a passenger vehicle that can survive a head-on crash with another passenger vehicle at highway speeds and come away without being totally destroyed.
It's relevant to someone's interests. :x
1724794153613.png

Back