• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

No, didn't :)))) probably should have, had to call him 3 times back instead.

--

citi reports my credit schore is 880. WTF, gaming "the system" much? Come at me, AMA

Also, sitting outside last night for a Cigar in Beaver Creek may have been a bad idea, it was pretty buggy when I got there but I figured that'd die down after dusk. I guess the sneaky ones stuck around because I got bit on my wrists and ankles more than a few times adding to the mosquito bites I got while cleaning my chain around dusk. itchy on vacation, reminds me of Costa Rica :laughing
Keep in mind that the "state bird of Alaska" is the mosquito. :laughing

Keep in mind that the "state bird of Alaska" is the mosquito. :laughing
Yep, but at least those I can see / hear, the little biting no seeums are assbholes.
I got some goop from a Dr once that pretty much killed the itch of misquote bites. Don’t recall what it was
Luckily motorcycles take my attention away from just about everything else.
I woke up with a leg cramp last night. Do not recommend.
I hate it when that happens, and also do not recommend.\

Right by the airport, some guy was telling me about a trip he was doing to the north slope of Alaska, I guess the round trip day flight was $6000 or something, Makes my whole trip seem pretty affordable, even if I have to buy a new tire in Anchorage.

Yep, but at least those I can see / hear, the little biting no seeums are assbholes.

Luckily motorcycles take my attention away from just about everything else.

I hate it when that happens, and also do not recommend.\

Right by the airport, some guy was telling me about a trip he was doing to the north slope of Alaska, I guess the round trip day flight was $6000 or something, Makes my whole trip seem pretty affordable, even if I have to buy a new tire in Anchorage.
I didn't walk enough this weekend so.. it's my own fault.

Mine are usually due to a lack of hydration, which often happens when I'm hammering on the moto. I've been trying to be good about water stops on this trip.

Weather is looking clear today and I only have 2.5 hours to get to my next stop. I just might get lucky and get a clearish view of Denali. Gonna pack up and head out around 10 hit a hardware store for the one thing I left behind that I need, adjust my chain in a parking lot and then b-line for Denali.

Finishing my coffee triple. I guess I should get this show on the road. I am excited that my next stop has a day off built into hang out. 20 miles away from the park, so if the weather cooperates, I'll be taking the bus into Denali for sightseeing and whatnot.

my cheap radio shack sport cam died, now I gotta find a new one. I miss radio shack.

my cheap radio shack sport cam died, now I gotta find a new one. I miss radio shack.
:dunno

1724696759763.png

Mine are usually due to a lack of hydration, which often happens when I'm hammering on the moto. I've been trying to be good about water stops on this trip.
My pee was pretty dark this morning, You might be on to something.

bought a Akaso EK7000 pro for 90 bucks at Target in Pinole, they had a Sailor Pluto doll, so I got that too.

shopping

Last edited:
Back