• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Does anyone have the capacity to take on an old cat? He is healthy, doesn't shut up, and is friendly. I can't take him anymore.

no

edit: damnit...

1724850967997.png

I guess I'll do another triple before I get back to work. Sorry, Kuro.

Good morning. Moving a giant float assembly to boatyard in Sausalito then off to SF. Coffee with SFMC John and drop the Shiver to Lucy! :party
Def good time. Ya not gonna read this in time to say hi to John haha

-

Was wondering if I should splurge on a coffee and breakfast outside too. But coffee at home is good actually... Replaced two parts of the machine and it's ..tight

Morning! Continental breakfast with two pieces of toast consumed!

My buddy wants me to go ride on Saturday all the way in Santa Rosa again…I’m so tired of going all the way over there

👉🏽👈🏼👉🏼👾🫙🥚☕🥤

My cheapo 3.5 bar espresso machine has died. Looked all over locally and nobody has them on the shelves.
First one was a Salton I got from Costco. Next was a Krups. This one finally succumbed to a faulty electrical switch.
It's a Mr. Coffee from Walmart. All of them have had the same internal mechanism, boiler and accoutrements.
Looks like I'll have to resort to mail-order and no espresso this morning.
:loser :rip

KALX was playing noise again so I switched to KZSU and the chorus to the song was "it's all cold in Alaska".
Natescicle

... whoa.

a poster from seattle :coffee: is talking about a ... 3.5 bar, espresso, machine. I wasn't aware those even existed.

sorry but that's probably not worth it. Get ...more bars. I'm sure a cheap delonghi will be okay, with proper use.

KALX was playing noise again so I switched to KZSU and the chorus to the song was "it's all cold in Alaska".
Natescicle
I Was a DJ at KZSU once

Reactions: bcj
Back