• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I get KZSU over the airwaves, kinda amazing. There's a DJ there goes by "the Last Dinosaur" that I think was on either KOME or KSJO.

Thinking about Nate and hoping he isn't too hung over when he wakes up. :laughing
I am not! I did sleep in a bit, only have 3 hours to Wasila today and it's cold and foggy out, so I am in no hurry.
Does anyone have the capacity to take on an old cat? He is healthy, doesn't shut up, and is friendly. I can't take him anymore.
That's tough, my 19 year old has certainly gotten more vocal in his old age, but thankfully, other than some random activity around 3am he's more about yelling at me for specific reasons, food bowl isn't as full as it could be, wet food needs to be replenished, cuddles need to be administered, those sorts of things. He also sleeps quite a bit, to be expected.
KALX was playing noise again so I switched to KZSU and the chorus to the song was "it's all cold in Alaska".
Natescicle
It is indeed cold, I was mostly motivated to get out of bed because I wanted coffee, now I have coffee and am back under the covers.

is now when i post pics of the rancilio silvia i never use? 😅
nice!

how much?! :rofl what color?

what bothers you about it?

... I warm up mine 5 to at least 15 min. Then rinse. Then preparation. Then rinse again. Yeah, it takes minutiae

and it's a mere non-Italian. But this brand is good... it lasts okay (with some maint), as I'm proving.

I just drink black coffee like a savage, but when I have had well made espresso I do appreciate it.

Just realized I left an extra day on my itinerary (thankfully) and will have a night in Skagway. This is good as it will be raining that Saturday and the rain is supposed to be lighter on Sunday. Not the cheapest room of the trip, but, for that location I think I got a good price. Looks like things will be very fall in the Yukon as I head south before clearing up and warming up as I get closer to Burns Lake.

nice!

how much?! :rofl what color?

what bothers you about it?

... I warm up mine 5 to at least 15 min. Then rinse. Then preparation. Then rinse again. Yeah, it takes minutiae

and it's a mere non-Italian. But this brand is good... it lasts okay (with some maint), as I'm proving.
it was free from my coworker who restored it and sent it to me because he loves me. 🥰
IMG_6100.jpeg

Reactions: GAJ
Didn't shower last night, because tired (and beer). Showered this morning and immediately put my base layers on. Nice and warm now. I guess I'll start packing up soon. Soon as this coffee runs out anyway.

Back