• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors espresso machine.

in German you know Schalter is a breaker switch :rofl so we can make jokes to stop this non-sense all day long..

.... dammit, sitting at the coffeeshop and wafts of fog blew actually at street level :wtf (I wasn't even looking at the sky. )

-

speaking of ze germans, check out this German car meetup that happened ;)

video:

-

thoa that TN Grill, I never dared step in. It had a ...waft of not being my cuppa tea

Last edited:
I dare you.

It .. always looked closed :) and I wondered what's up with it. Anyway I always only passed by.

Kelly has one of those expensive De'Longhi machines...I think I've used less than 10 times in 13 years.
of those? there are like a 1000 models and I tihnk many are cheap... but, maybe she has a top-model or a super-auto, those are probably good.

I would never have found the TG, if not for a coworker who used to live nearby. They seem to be open most of the time.

Diner food, but pretty good. Surprisingly good coffee for a diner.

It ain’t a foo foo latte without a heart!
Speaking of which I ❤️ to visit my Tramp Ranch bedroom before it’s given away to some other nomadic reprobate.

It ain’t a foo foo latte without a heart!
Speaking of which I ❤️ to visit my Tramp Ranch bedroom before it’s given away to some other nomadic reprobate.
You better visit either next week or the following week. I am back in SF on the 14th (I am actually flying back down today to finish up two returns for clients and work on setting up for a third). Said reprobate has already quit his job and is preparing for departure.

Hmmmm coffee.
Tired, cat and her rat 🧉
In happy news:

Calling her "Timber" as in shiver my...

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
god dang it.

local dealer is offering incentives on the adv 890 R.

i foresee owning one within the next 6 weeks.

god dang it.

local dealer is offering incentives on the adv 890 R.

i foresee owning one within the next 6 weeks.
KTM is having trouble. Look for inventory blowouts. Also watch out for camshaft issues. Talk to Dima about the 890.

Pessimists, Larry could easily make it well into his 20s, what with socialized healthcare and whatnot.

KTM is having trouble. Look for inventory blowouts. Also watch out for camshaft issues. Talk to Dima about the 890.
i had a chat with a friend who owns one and who is a mechanical engineer on this exact topic before i decided to sell the 790 and get an 890.

Back