• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I'm tired, or slightly intoxicated, or both? Bedtime is what's up not matter what. 300 miles to Tok tomorrow. Maybe some sun even?

But first...:coffee:

IMG_9060.jpeg

one of my cats has taken to walkin on me while I am still trying to sleep in the morning. FEED ME!!! At 26 pounds it is a bit uncomfortable

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpeg
    IMG_0143.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
I am smelling something dead in my boat. I suspect a rat that the cat did not kill completely who escaped into the bilge. Ugg let the disassembly begin.

In other news, my very tight Moto budget may be blown. The Shiver will cost about the same to bring up to safety and working order as a beat to he’ll rattle canned salvage title old 390 Duke. I feel like I definitely got the sweet deal and still wound up with an orange bike :LOL: of Course now everything in the working stable is Italian.

I wish.

this humble Mech here, he is using some wiggle extension on his (impact?) driver. Now, I'm not going to buy a Dewalt (and I don't have one) but I wonder if to get a "wobble" extension for 1/4" because it might wiggle-me-out of a hard spot someday...!

1724946516829.png

someday, I'm thinking of opening the passenger door on this old car, and getting the whole door-latch out, opening its case, AND, RESODDERING its contacts. Yes, like a good little soldier.

(already done it to the other door once, a long time ago)

Last edited:
well that post was quite out of the blue wasn't it... :laughing

so... I also have an alloy wheel that probably needs to be straightened . :(

in other more-related news, the fog is cold and the, second, coffee, will be made.

I am cat sitting a very vocal cat. He meowed about the state of the world at 5:30 AM. Loudly.

Good thing he's a cutie boy.

Back