• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning! I have a big black dog on my lap , one at my feet, and coffee.

FWIW, Wildcare confirmed that the raccoon was 100%Spicy. The wound from the wire tie last year opened up and was severely infected. They did not confirm dog mauling but gave his cause of death as septis. Sorry to go on about Spicy.
Anyway they’ve asked if we can foster orphaned raccoons next season. Kurosexi should move up here and help.

Yummy coffee is def my only savior.

Nice new prof pic TX

lol

-

Am still not at any car event (or why, anyway, it was only the blue triumph that was cute)…it’s way too early anyway

I'm dismantling part of my boat today.

This was a nice Audi...

FaVWC8B.jpeg

Last edited:
F**k noe Valle bakery, seriously...they don't offer the restroom �� to be used : |

That was a nice triumph. Bad Toyota Camry - it didn't hit it , going pretty close in reverse.
People were actually concerned.

e5sggGk.jpeg

A question for out resident culinary experts.
When looking for a non toxic frying pan what’s the best material, stainless steel, cast iron, glass, ceramic?

I think stainless is the newest thing. Comparable to cast iron but lighter and with better heat properties. But expensive. I have cast iron and I live it. I've had them for years and work well.

Mike, we should talk...

I'm admittedly in a funk...You've given me good advice... I'm open to anything and everything... when it comes to CEQA and environmental planning.

If you are willing to put the effort in, I'd be happy to help you get back in the game. Pm me your contact info and we can talk this week. I have some ideas.

I think stainless is the newest thing. Comparable to cast iron but lighter and with better heat properties. But expensive. I have cast iron and I live it. I've had them for years and work well.

I think carbon steel is all the rage right now.

FWIW, Wildcare confirmed that the raccoon was 100%Spicy. The wound from the wire tie last year opened up and was severely infected. They did not confirm dog mauling but gave his cause of death as septis. Sorry to go on about Spicy.
Anyway they’ve asked if we can foster orphaned raccoons next season. Kurosexi should move up here and help.

Kuro!!!! Baby raccoons!!!

If only it was that easy. :(

very sad to hear of the loss expressed here.

gwynne - back when we were in the BA, had many raccoons in our garden. developed a huge affection for them. was heartbroken to hear of spicy’s passing. sweet soul. a light goes out in the world, but lives on in your heart.

mike - i also have a great fondness for birds. especially the more irascible ones. the damn things are fucking fearless. am mourning the loss of your goose along with you.

rest in peace critters. you’ll never be forgotten.

:rose:rose:rose

Good morning all!
Thank you LB it’s always wonderful to see you in here.

Back