• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Spending money like that is not how one comes to own a building in SF, you gotta be stingy! But I agree, it'd be the move.

I have shoes that color. John Wyer Racing

Damn! cant finger out how to embet this GT40 pic...

c7fc3a15612c3a8e287b9a3a314f5700.jpg

There ya go.

Sucks, I've had a few bad ones over the years but every time I am sure it is strep the culture comes back negative.

Our oldest got it last weekend. White spots and everything. Tests came back negative for strep, flu, and COVID.

I thought so, but I guess it could be some other kind of infection :dunno

Spending money like that is not how one comes to own a building in SF, you gotta be stingy! But I agree, it'd be the move.

Hey I'd consider adding a second Bidet to the lodger's room if it helps attract someone!

So far it's been 1. Scam 2. Visited but then ghosted (how hard is it to tell me you don't want it?) and 3. No show

I'm gonna be patient I've budgeted for no rent in Feb.

First place I lived in SF was a very old building with basically no insulation, you could hear anyone on my floor or the floor above flush and for some reason people wouldn't bother to let the lid down quietly instead letting it slam down, super annoying in the early am hours.

Absolutely know what you mean, for some reason we also had a problem with…kitchen cabinets.
The woman living in the apartment/kitchen adjacent must have been either an idiot freak, or was doing it on purpose…:wtf at 7am.

She was slamming them hard; the cabinet latch was letting them go, and it was wildly audible through the wall… :wtf

When she moved out, two different other couples were there: no problem. So it wasn’t that the cabinets themselves made her do it…

Last edited:
Morning.
We had a very sad day yesterday. When I got home late afternoon Spicy stumbled out of heis hiding spot. He looked like he was in really bad shape. It looks like he was mauled by a dog. We made him a bed and put him in a safe spot. He relaxed and his breathing became more even. Sadly.y he passed a little before 10PM. Spicy taught us a lot about raccoons, he was a very sweet and polite little animal and we are very sad.

Oh man, sorry G.

We just got some bad news with one of our pets. That black cloud of impending heartache returns..

Oh man, sorry G.

We just got some bad news with one of our pets. That black cloud of impending heartache returns..

Sorry guys. We also had a loss this week. Our pet goose Gus got sick about a month ago. It was a long and difficult month of tube feeding him and trying to nurse him back to health. Unfortunately, he died on Wednesday.

Sucks. Hard not to love our critters.

Our neighbor is from texas and views animals in a more utilitarian manner, easy come easy go. Kinda jealous of that whole dead-inside thing sometimes.

Sucks. Hard not to love our critters.

Our neighbor is from texas and views animals in a more utilitarian manner, easy come easy go. Kinda jealous of that whole dead-inside thing sometimes.

Do you think that's because they're from Texas or because maybe they were ranchers and/or farmers. I see a lot of that mentality from the latter as it's pretty much a necessity in their industry.

Sorry for all the losses, folks.

I knew a guy too who had grown up in rural Minnesota who said they had never had a vet put a dog down. There was an unpleasant implication in the remark.

Back