• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Doc did say that the tingling in my toes is probably related to back issues more than anything in the ankle or foot. I've known the back is, problematic, for a while

If you haven’t had your back looked at, I’d suggest you do. If it is spinal, it’s either nerve root impingement or spinal cord impingement. You’d want to know which, as nerve roots can heal, but spinal cord doesn’t. An issue with the cord would make intervention more urgent.

Case of the “olds” pffffftt

Watched "Get Carter" 1971. I saw the remake in theaters many years ago, it was forgettable, but the original is pretty good. Michael Caine is the man.

Am I the only one who feels it's never as bad as they make it out to be?

Also the weather prediction sucks, last week the weather literally said "Cloudy" and it was raining all day...

If I remember my atmospheric rivers correctly, they really talked up the last one and it turned out to be pretty mild. But I think one or two before that were pretty torrential.

Good morning. Stunning sunrise.

Morny le morn!

San Fran was 73 degree yesterday apparently. good, that I got out. And yes, it broke a record. : | :wow :wtf a 125 year old one... :wow

avg for the day was supposedly 59 F.

Good morning. Stunning sunrise.

^^^ which today now, related, huh.

-

in the meanwhile, WTF is up with my iPad? I woke up to it, wired to its charger, BUT discharged down to 16%. (I left it overnight at about a similar percentage.) So I started charging it again, re-plugging the cables... 20 min later, it's still 11%? !?!?!

it's gone old age. : | the iPad. stupid apple

morin horin, hope U alls haz a guden.

2 little birds dancing around my back deck

Case of the “olds” pffffftt

I should clarify that my opinion of this diagnosis was the physical stating more than once that what I'm experiencing is common at my age as the body begins to lose some resiliency in regards to tendons and cartilage and the like. I am by no means old, yet, but I am entering biological rebellion territory :laughing

Cat was yelling earlier because his daily tuna ration had not been provided, but then he found a patch of sun and is now rather content to let me sip my coffee and be lazy.

Do any of you have a bar, restaurant, or shop where you walk in and they go "your usual?" and you say "Yes" and no further instructions are required for you to get your item/food?

I've been hitting the same Donut / Banh Mi shop for like 4 years in my hood and the lady just goes "Usual?" and makes me my sandwich and pulls out a diet coke :)

On Saturdays my SO and I go to a coffee shop in Fairfax to listen to music. We walk in and the coffee is poured, and bagels are in the toaster ;)

Just had an awesome mocha at my favorite coffee roaster. Weavers is the best coffee I have ever had.

Hey HH this happens a lot, and to many different people and establishments
-Forgot to boast that they literally know me by name in one local shop.

-

Anyway my Apple iPad luckily started charging…with a different, older, no name cable I had lay8ng around (and using a strip, not apples brick)

Last edited:
Do any of you have a bar, restaurant, or shop where you walk in and they go "your usual?" and you say "Yes" and no further instructions are required for you to get your item/food?

I've been hitting the same Donut / Banh Mi shop for like 4 years in my hood and the lady just goes "Usual?" and makes me my sandwich and pulls out a diet coke :)

Yes, sort of. Zeitgeist folks know my usual orders and make a joke of guessing which variation I'm going with. Puerto Allegre knows how we like our margarita pitcher and it's the first thing they ask whenever we go there. Really throws them off if we don't go for a full pitcher.

Used to get delivery fairly routinely from a Vietnamese place, when we moved to our current spot, the first thing we ate was food from them, when I opened the door the delivery guy saw me and said "oh! you moved!".

Back