• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

What particular Klim jacket you talking?

I bought a Latitude two summers ago and then decided I didn’t like it so posted on craigslist, dude who bought got it for a good price.

I thought the neck was too big with a tiny piece of velcro to hold closed. plus it was too stiff.
I probably should have gone with the Carlsbad.

I sold my Klim Badlands Pro jacket to Mean Dad and the pants to Brokenlink.

It came back with a lot of new miles. My fault for not being super clear.

Not your fault. I rarely borrow or take advantage of offers like that. And it's because I am so worried I will overuse it, or trash something. Some people don't feel that way and will abuse your generosity. I loaned this guy a guitar once because his broke. It was a really sweet American made strat in perfect condition. I had to track his ass down and when I did it had a big gouge in the top.

Recently upgraded my 8 year old gear with a new Dainese Jacket and pants. Both AA rated for abrasion with Level 2 pads. My limbs are a bit longer than you average human so the elbow pads are a bit snug off the bike and then pants needed to be a little looser but when everything is zipped together and I am on the bike it's perfect and I think with the vents it'll work for year round riding. It's nice not to have a hole in the crotch on these colder rides as well :laughing

It's a fine turntable. I gave Jesus a ATLP60 and he's loving it. Borrowing records from the library.

I effectively got my 1980s Dual CS-503-1 for "free" (paid $200 for it and 70 hand selected records), but have subsequently spent $330 refurbishing but it should be good for another 10 years ;)

----

Those are heavy and pricy. The right jacket though if you want to be prepared for Armageddon.

I enjoyed it when I owned it. Bullet proof.

Last edited:
It's 8:30 and no one has posted???? Goood morning hoerzeses :wave

Do I have to do everything myself?!? ^ :laughing

Went to get coffee at a "buy local" shop but not one of the trendy ones. Surprised to discover they're not cheap.. exactly the same as elsewhere or 10-15% more. :wtf for not being famous?!?!

-

Had their "day of" brewed coffee. Drinking it black, RN... I can't say it's the best ever, not at all.. It's very .. normal. Some French roast blend.

-

However their chocolate croissant which of course is not their center occupation is great. Over the top even. With chocolate sprinkles.. then I realized the name of the standalone bakery is right in front of me. No wonder, I think this bakery is up and coming!

Last edited:
Rainy weather had me up late playing video games which resulted in my sleeping in quite late today, I might be reverting to my college self :laughing

A little more time on the resume today ought to solve that. This looks to be quite the rain spell we are having, looks like mid day breaks tomorrow and Saturday but otherwise solidly wet.

They raised our daily food expense to $65 just before my trip next week :) very reasonable amount for Arkansas in my opinion

Might be time to find a good sports therapist who can do some body work, I've had a really painfull knotted up trapezius / neck and back for a month or more now, doesn't seem anything I change helps. Hard to motivate to do any real exercise when it'll just make things hurt worse.

Back