• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 21
On HH's advice, I decided to go with the Aiyima T9 tube amp so my kiddo can listen to their records. It's a nice little package with several different inputs, including Bluetooth. Also chose a pair of Polk T15 bookshelf speakers since the price was right. All in for under $250 and my kid is happy to have a little sound system :)

Awoken by the dog pacing. It’s raining. Ready for coffee and waffles.

Awoken by the dog pacing. It’s raining

It's not raining over here or it hasn't rained much yet. But it's been gloomy whether it's threatening to rain for 10 or more hours

--

yes, it started raining 20 minutes after I finished typing the above.

runny nose, slightly sick1!!

Last edited:
On HH's advice, I decided to go with the Aiyima T9 tube amp so my kiddo can listen to their records. It's a nice little package with several different inputs, including Bluetooth. Also chose a pair of Polk T15 bookshelf speakers since the price was right. All in for under $250 and my kid is happy to have a little sound system :)

Nice! What turntable are you running? I've got the A07 as my desktop amp with an T6 Pre-amp. Runs bookshelves very well. Polk makes a good speaker.

——-

The bird feeder is small

Last edited:
Rainy day, might not leave the condo. Got out yesterday and hiked up to twin peaks for the, lack of, sunset, then over to the upper haight for a few beers and some poorly shot pool. Good resume' updating weather since I have been putting that off.

Cracked the windows for fresh air, then had to close them as the rain picked up and water was getting in. Coffee is working. Oh and feel better AE.

Gotta take the SO to collect meds from Kaiser so I guess I'll be outside for a bit after all. Also, triple.

Mornin, whores.

Do any of you ...:)

The pretty thing and I were going to a small Concord restaurant fairly regularly and they'd automatically bring two orders of gyozas while we decided what to eat.

Also, love the Klim jacket and almost every time I put it on I'm sad that you bought pants sized for a dump truck of an ass you don't have. :laughing

Mornin, whores.

The pretty thing and I were going to a small Concord restaurant fairly regularly and they'd automatically bring two orders of gyozas while we decided what to eat.

Also, love the Klim jacket and almost every time I put it on I'm sad that you bought pants sized for a dump truck of an ass you don't have. :laughing

:laughing

I'll do better next time

Klim gear reminds me that my Aerostich actually fits :banana

I made an appointment to get the NC fixed up. I'm thinking of either selling it and replacing with a KTM 390 Adventure or just start riding it again. It will no longer be availabe as a loaner, last experience left me feeling a bit sour.

Thanks!

Cracked the windows for fresh air, then had to close them as the rain picked up and water was getting in. Coffee is working. Oh and feel better AE.

Also, couldn't break the triple. That'll teach me not to walk around in a museum....

Last edited:
What particular Klim jacket you talking?

I bought a Latitude two summers ago and then decided I didn’t like it so posted on craigslist, dude who bought got it for a good price.

I thought the neck was too big with a tiny piece of velcro to hold closed. plus it was too stiff.
I probably should have gone with the Carlsbad.

Thanks!
Also, couldn't break the triple. That'll teach me not to walk around in a museum....

Sick, and in public? :wow I figured you were resting so I'd sneak one in!

Which museum, I'm meaning to get tix to the Asian art museum before their current exhibit closes.

Klim gear reminds me that my Aerostich actually fits :banana

I made an appointment to get the NC fixed up. I'm thinking of either selling it and replacing with a KTM 390 Adventure or just start riding it again. It will no longer be availabe as a loaner, last experience left me feeling a bit sour.

The updated 390 adventure looks pretty darn competent.

Last edited:
That they are. The last few weeks I have left super heavy trash bags by the trash can because I couldn't lift them. I noticed our garbage men have been picking them up although technically they don't have to. Yesterday I finally caught them and gave them each a bottle of I_am_Koi whiskey. They just about cried. Mama taught me to always take care of the garbage man ;)

Back