• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

okay - what the fuck is up with the DMV? couple of weeks ago, i finally got the registration on my newest bike (almost six months later :rolleyes). i put the tag on but left the paper laying next to my helmet. i don’t pay much attention to it until i said i was going for ride, and i hear my SO laughing hysterically, and waving it at me. did you read this? they listed the make as ‘kawk’. it’s totally bringing out the child in him, and now i gotta listen to ‘you gonna ride your ___?’ and i’m sure it won’t be the last time. thanks assholes.
The fact that it’s a kawk, is like 15 to 17 years too late from when an algae (actually, Valgar, but the ghost of Tim Apple Autocorrect Steve is haunting him) borrowed a 250 and screamed ‘kawk‘ with it on the freeway.

He made a thread about that. How it is a kawk.

Sshoulder surgery seems to have been a success.

Hardest part now will be forcing myself to be inactive for a week or two
Got movies or shows in your queue? Could be a good time to cross some of them off the list.

I do, and I ordered the Dark Tower series to catch up on some Stephen King reading.

Sshoulder surgery seems to have been a success.

Hardest part now will be forcing myself to be inactive for a week or two
Heal up well, friend. I hope quality of life is better once you are healed.

Happy belated, too. :)

I do, and I ordered the Dark Tower series to catch up on some Stephen King reading.
Word. Heal up, my friend. I didn't have to have surgery but I had a pretty gnarly shoulder injury from a crash at the track some years ago. Couldn't raise my arm beyond belt level.

Have fun using the other hand to do stuff. (Yeah, I went there.)

nice , congrats, good and easy healing!

you can also try the local/county library and see if they have e-books and audiobooks. download download (Although if you're diligent, one book takes a while.)
-

in the land of the more unprepared people, I just cut a strand of wire shelving with 1ft long (small) wire shears. I hit one of my finger at the end so now I'm chilling.... will cut the thicker strands with a dremel.

Yeah, hate the dentist, more so when it seems like they are looking for a reason to drill for gold versus actually addressing anything of real concern.

I saw the sun for a moment so I am now at Zeitgeist "working" aka sending resumes off into the void...

Hey Gwynne, who is this Arthur Rogers guy and why does he think I am a Russian bot? I've seen some crazy before, but that one took the cake.

Back