• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

yeah, every situation is different. the thing my doc stressed to me was preventing the development of post-surgical scar tissue. he said immediate and aggressive movement was needed to prevent that. the dude was the ortho for multiple BA pro sports teams, so his whole focus was getting back to full function without any residual effects. it was a bitch, but i can’t argue with the results.
Yeah, any other ortho surgery I’ve had is the same. Useage to tolerance.

I had shoulder surgery in the early 2000’s on a Friday. I spent the weekend going through range of motion exercises while lying down. On the follow-up the next Tuesday, the surgeon asked me to see how far I could lift my arm. I lifted it until my bicep touched my ear. I said, “I was going to prescribe PT, but you’re clearly motivated enough.”

Yeah I'm already trying to get some tasks accomplished.
Someone give me a crash course on being lazy.
well, if you fuck this up you’ll not get the benefit of this surgery and won’t be able to do a lot of things as well. so… since i get the sense you’re a bit of a perfectionist you need to be perfect at being lazy to heal or you’ll end up a slob like me. 🤭

Hey Gwynne, who is this Arthur Rogers guy and why does he think I am a Russian bot? I've seen some crazy before, but that one took the cake.
Arthur is a backwoods rider friend. Very progressive leaning guy. Why on earth would he accuse you of being a bot? Are you FB friends or is he being suggested. He's worthwhile.

In other news, Starpower came by yesterday for a solar consult. Great guy! He may have some work arounds to get the PG&E switch flipped.
The tree guys were great. They had been the designated subcontractor for this property until 2018. After the fire PG&E hired outside crews and pretty much marked everything for removal. If a property owner didn't get back to their property before the tree butchers they were fed. The sad thing is a lot of hose subcontractors were allowed in before home owners. Huge amounts of looting etc. WE will allow this company back on property anytime they need to be here without supervision.

IN other news, GOOD MORNING horezeses.

Kevin, shout out if you need anything.

Remember that post about checking our facts? For some crazy reason, he decided I was a bot because I posted "Go fact yourself". When I asked what he was talking about he sent me a picture of myself and said "This is the real account of the guy you stole" and then went off, which of course freaked me out enough to change my password, block the moron, and delete my expletive-filled responses. You might want to tell him he is an idiot.

IN other news, GOOD MORNING horezeses.

Kevin, shout out if you need anything.
(y)
Same here.

--
OMG 😱
I think something is missing from the process here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_075355_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_075355_Gallery.jpg
    832 KB · Views: 7
Remember that post about checking our facts? For some crazy reason, he decided I was a bot because I posted "Go fact yourself". When I asked what he was talking about he sent me a picture of myself and said "This is the real account of the guy you stole" and then went off, which of course freaked me out enough to change my password, block the moron, and delete my expletive-filled responses. You might want to tell him he is an idiot.
That is very weird. I just responded. Damn Starlink now I'm caught up in BS again.

I'm thinking of Kevin and Andy healing from surgery.

Touring trailers for the MiL so she can move up here when hers sells down in LA.

Because her coming up too look at them herself is inconvenient while she waits for her house to close...

She's now concerned because her labor down there won't be available the weekend the house closes to immediately pack her stuff up the final weekend and not the week before.

Also, 20 minutes of crying on the phone last night because she's going to be homeless if she doesn't find somewhere immediately.

Here's the thing... I didn't get why she's taking her money and sinking it into another property instead of just living off the cash and renting a old person apartment somewhere in the area. I did the math, she's got almost 20 years of rent not including her retirement incomes. "I need to find somewhere nice because it's where I'm gonna die" has been a constant value in her home shopping decision.

Oh sweet! Hanging out is always good.

-

Packing the car for a trip. OMG so many jars of condiments that someone is taking.

—$
also, had too much coffee . One drink above and why oh why did I make a second cup with pour over. Nearly drank it by 11 and then my head was seeing lightening 💡

The new roommate... It's possible I'm living with a psychopath.

1st, we have a small trash can where we put recyclables before taking them down to the big can. I noticed the tops of my orange juice bottles were taken off. That seems weird. I didn't know until I was refilling our soap dispenser. I was shocked because there were two juice tops in the cabinet under the sink. Why would you take the tops of juice bottles and put them under the sink? And why did you take the tops in the first place when they were already in the recycling area?

Second, I noticed the small garbage can on the side of our bathroom is missing. I'm thinking, where did it go? I was taking out the trash earlier today and I see the small garbage can right by the big trash and recycling cans. I could not make sense of this at all. Was that trash can not okay? And if it wasn't, why the fuck did you just place it right next to the big trash can instead of just putting it in the trash?

The kicker on this is there was an Amazon package delivered for our other roommate and he brought it in the house but left it right where we leave our shoes on the floor at the front door. So... you saw a package that was delivered to someone in the house and your inclination is to just leave it there?

How many days are there til September 2025?

What the fuck are we doing here? Please check in me if I'm not triple posting the post whore thread to make sure I haven't been murdererd in my sleep by a crazy person.

I don't understand any of this.

The new roommate... It's possible I'm living with a psychopath.

1st, we have a small trash can where we put recyclables before taking them down to the big can. I noticed the tops of my orange juice bottles were taken off. That seems weird. I didn't know until I was refilling our soap dispenser. I was shocked because there were two juice tops in the cabinet under the sink. Why would you take the tops of juice bottles and put them under the sink? And why did you take the tops in the first place when they were already in the recycling area?

Second, I noticed the small garbage can on the side of our bathroom is missing. I'm thinking, where did it go? I was taking out the trash earlier today and I see the small garbage can right by the big trash and recycling cans. I could not make sense of this at all. Was that trash can not okay? And if it wasn't, why the fuck did you just place it right next to the big trash can instead of just putting it in the trash?

The kicker on this is there was an Amazon package delivered for our other roommate and he brought it in the house but left it right where we leave our shoes on the floor at the front door. So... you saw a package that was delivered to someone in the house and your inclination is to just leave it there?

How many days are there til September 2025?

What the fuck are we doing here? Please check in me if I'm not triple posting the post whore thread to make sure I haven't been murdererd in my sleep by a crazy person.

I don't understand any of this.
I would ask him to ensure he is not a nutcase.

Back